India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions

Motion against Kiran Bedi & OM Puri

It may be noted that privilege motion in the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha were moved by those politicians who .....

08-30-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day
Why intelligent politicians didn't react?

It may be noted that privilege motion in the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha were moved by those politicians who belong to the category Mr Om Puri and Kiran ji had defined. All the intellectuals and knowledgeable politicians didn't mince a word.
08-30-2011

: Aug 2011
: jaipur(rajasthan)
: 39
:
: 23 | 0.00 Per Day

hmmmm its right, actully humare MP's ko yeh sach hazam nahi ho raha na ki un becharo ki aukat ek pade likhe peon se bhi kam hai..
How shamefull for them na?
08-30-2011

: Mubai
:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day

Kiran bedi on 11th day of annaji's fast spoke/ acted in frustration. And in frustration she did it so I don't think it is wrong. She thought that on friday in parliament nothing has happened. what if on saturday also same thing happens. Annaji wouldn't have lived and to control huge crowd would have been grave only.
so i believe kiran bedi's act was pardonable.
Since ompuri has asked for forgiving it is point less.

well the opinion about our politicians doesn't need to be expressed. everybdy knows.
08-30-2011

: Singheshwar
: 36
:
: 44 | 0.01 Per Day

agar sansad me is tarah k 'visesadhikar prastaw' laye gaye to i think that out of 1.2 billion people 1 billion are excused
08-31-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day
Speaking truth is not a crime

Mr Om puri was talking about those politicians who really do not know much about Parliamentary procedures, rules and regulations. Simply ask them (who are illiterate) how many amendments have been done in constitution of India and what are they? If they are not able to answer then disqualify them. Mr Om puri meant this. Is this wrong?
08-31-2011

: Delhi
: 60
:
: 70 | 0.02 Per Day

Jai Bharat

A delay- delaying attitude of our parliament forced people to come out with some what frustrations. Even many parliamentarians may accept this fact.
Therefore, parilament should give more thought on this matter and instead working on such motions, there should be an immediate action on the major points of JAN LOKPAL Bill.

Jai Bharat
08-31-2011

: Apr 2011
: Delhi
: 64
:
: 53 | 0.01 Per Day

We must not underestimate the 'contribution' of manish tiwari,digvijay singh,lalooji,etc. to the success of the movement.I am still hopeful.There are many MPs who are wise and do not suffer from guilt-syndrome.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0