India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

Law or cleaning of heart with values and ethics

Insistence on making law will it be effective in our society? I have doubts. Laws do exist for punishing the .....

08-26-2011

: Aug 2011
: New Delhi
: 66
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Law or cleaning of heart with values and ethics

Insistence on making law will it be effective in our society? I have doubts. Laws do exist for punishing the corrupt but results have forced you to believe in making another law. Is it not a corrective action? Will experts in the field of corruption not find a way to escape? Or Anna will have to live very long to keep doing ANSHANs to bring them to their deserved justice?
Transparency in governance, Moral uplifting is more essential for the society for removing corruption.
Honesty is a Tapasya and Tapasya brings inherent hardships with it? Is our generation ready to face it?
What about corrupt practices in day to day governance in govt set up which frustrates government servants who are honest and upright? Mrs Bedi is one such example in limelight but what about others from lower to high posts. Will that corruption be removed by this law which makes even a straight honest govt servant tempted to break honest practice to amass wealth to grow in service when he or she is side lined in comparison to corrupt colleagues? Anybody to address that? I have been hearing about corruption by government officials. What about the corruption they have to face?
08-27-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.07 Per Day

corruption has entered the very roots of the system now ....................

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0