India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions

A humble Request to Civil Society Members

To all Respected Members of CIVIL SOCIETY Jai Bharat I am all for Respected ANNAJI and a great movement led .....

• 2 sgaserv.com

08-24-2011

: Aug 2011
: Delhi
: 60
:
: 70 | 0.02 Per Day
A humble Request to Civil Society Members

To all
Respected Members of CIVIL SOCIETY

Jai Bharat

I am all for Respected ANNAJI and a great movement led by him alongwith all of you against Corruption.

I don't know what is exactly going on between all our civil society members and Government but as the news are flashing that Govt. has sent the JAN LOKPAL BILL to the Standing Committee coupled with all opposition parties have stressed 'NO" to Government's Lokpal Bill (here Govt. may ready to withdraw its Lok Bill Back) please think over the situation in a way that Annaji must end his fast at the earliest.

This is true that MOVEMENT FOR STRONG JAN LOKPAL BILL to make BHARAT a CORRUPTION FREE Country has already achieved its goal to a great extent by showing a huge backing of Crores of people of BHARAT for a Corruption Free Country.

Let the Government do its homework for some time now and we will also unitedly approach to all MPs (Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha) individually alongwith all Chief Ministers of the country and try to take majority of them in confience for our Jan Lokpal Bill.

Respected all members, Sh. Annaji is a "priceless Gem for Bharat" and we should deal all these political people in their way.

These are my personal views. Although, I know I am nobody to write such request still as a sincere citizen of India and a follower of Annaji, I felt it and therefore making a request to all you.

I request India Against Corruption Admin that please forward this appeal to Civil Society if you feel it good.

Jai Bharat
08-25-2011

: Noida
: 46
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Angry Is there any reason to government to allow more corruption

You said "BHARAT a CORRUPTION FREE Country has already achieved its goal to a great extent by showing a huge backing of Crores of people of BHARAT for a Corruption Free Country."

That doesn't mean we should allow rest of Crores to do corruption.

We love Anna & don't let him die. Please join us on "Sansad Gherav".

R u from some political group ?
08-25-2011

: Delhi
: 60
:
: 70 | 0.02 Per Day

"R u from some political group ?"

Thanks for your reply.
No, not at all. I don't trust any political leader and therefore I never attend any political meeting even.

I have gone to "Ramlila Ground" and also have been attending "Candle Marches" in our locality.
But I think dear, you have mistaken me to some extents. I just wished to convey that "Our This Movement has Already shown this Govt. the STRENGTH of Annaji and all Bhartiyas" and time will come soon when Bharat will be a country of all Honest people.

I am with Annaji and Civil Society in all respect.

Jai Bharat
08-25-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.07 Per Day

I don't trust any political leader and therefore I never attend any political meeting even.

I have gone to "Ramlila Ground" and also have been attending "Candle Marches" in our locality.
But I think dear, you have mistaken me to some extents. I just wished to convey that "Our This Movement has Already shown this Govt. the STRENGTH of Annaji and all Bhartiyas" and time will come soon when Bharat will be a country of all Honest people.

I am with Annaji and Civil Society in all respect.

Jai Bharat
we all are wid Anna Ji

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0