India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions

Elect corruption free candidate all over india

Dear all citizen of India, I would like to request all eligible Indian voters to vote only to the corruption .....

04-07-2011

: Apr 2011
: New Delhi
: 60
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Elect corruption free candidate all over india

Dear all citizen of India, I would like to request all eligible Indian voters to vote only to the corruption free candidates in any type of election all over India, if we want it CORRUPTION FREE INDIA and elect such leader to lead our country for its growth equally. For that please select such candidate of your location and make them prepared to file their nomination in the forthcoming elections.

I WHOLE HEARTEDLY SUPPORT "INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION" MOVEMENT RUN BY GREAT ANNA HAZARE JI.

Please come forward and support this movement.

JAIN HIND and VANDE MATARAM

AMAR NATH VERMA

Last edited by Amar Nath Verma; 04-07-2011 at 09:24 PM
04-07-2011

: Apr 2011
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

rightly said. men who caught red handed should banned from participating in any election,voting, any govt jobs.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0