India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

Delhi Elecricity bill rate reg:-

I appreciate your movement since 2days last, against Delhi electric bill hike. Though the action is against the LAW but .....

10-07-2012

: Oct 2012
: Kota, Rajasthan
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Delhi Elecricity bill rate reg:-

I appreciate your movement since 2days last, against Delhi electric bill hike. Though the action is against the LAW but who is going to listen the poors. Of course, IAC only. Will the Delhi govt disconnect the connection of the offices/houses of those ministers, MPs, MLAs, & influential people who have 'dues' of huge amount. Govt move the sword on the poor people's neck only.
--M K Sinha, Kota, Rajasthan.
10-07-2012

: Madhya pradesh
: 38
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Bilkul sahi kaha aapne kyoki agar kisi ko uper uthana hai to wo garib aur madhyam varg hi hai, unka kalyan karna hi hoga yadi unnati chahiye hame
10-07-2012

: Aug 2012
: Hongkong
:
: 52 | 0.01 Per Day

Rajneesh ji apne theek kaha - yehi aam admi garib hai - jo labour ke room me 4 TV - 4 cooler 2 refrigerator - 1 geyser hai usko sabse garibi kaha jata hai. Oski bill INR 15000/- hoga nahi to kitna hoga.

Gunda gardi karo to bhukto. Yeah democracy hai and not mobocracy. Jo Arvind Kejriwal kar raha hai woh hai cheap publicity - jo aam admi janta hai.

Khus Raho. Arvind to support karo so that we have another gunda gardi political party like the MNS of Raj Thackarey.

Anyway Arvind is not a leader material other than an Activist - beheter hai ki woh apna aukat me rahe.
10-08-2012

: Jun 2012
: ORAI(U.P)
: 31
:

Ohhh!! V forgot that its a dictatorship...hhh
how dare u ,it is and always will b a democracy since the people like us r still alive.Enough is enough ,lets meet in the elections.
10-08-2012

: fatehpur up
: 40
:

karunesh kumar singh ham agle chunaw me sabhi party ko jawab denge jan lokpal pas hoga kejariwal ji ko chunaw jitne ke bad
10-08-2012

:

Do Bill phar ke aur kissiki upar keechar phekne se leader nahi bante janab. maidan me utro aur aukat dikhao. Politics hume mat dikhana. Arvind ko pehele jitne to do phir bat karenge. Topi pehen ne se koi leader nahi bante.
10-08-2012

: Madhya Pradesh
: 46
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs down Now Politics

Dear Arvindji

Now we have lost all hope that you r some diffrent form other's.

Your last few days actions have shattered all our hopes of good Leader.

You look same as mamta, Laloo, Raja, Yedurappa, Chidambarram etc..

You speek like them and much better actor since you are much planned and have a team of ambitious, very educated, well off and experts with you.

You don't seem like Anna or Aam Admi

Plz. think.......

jai Hind, Jai Bharat
10-08-2012

:

Is Aam Admi of India is only Arvind and Anna.
Where are other members of India against corrruption.
every one should be bring forward before media with their issues.
so that we can say All r equally working.
And we can identify them when coming for vote.
Do you want Hero worship?

Anna Hazare Zindabd bla....
or Arvind Yhe only Hero in India?

Last edited by Indian_India; 10-08-2012 at 07:02 PM
10-08-2012

:

India have given birth to millions of hero's originating from the very base.
They were hero's for their act?

Dusro ko girakar aap apne ko Hiro nahi bana sakte.?

Think........
10-08-2012

:
Another Anarchist Party in the making

Arvindji does not give the feel and confidence of a good leader. he comes out as an arrogant so called revolutionary or rather law breaking citizen. His looks are crooked and chudel type.

Where are the other leaders btw of Ex team Anna - saab apne aukat pe chale gaye.

Ghunghat Queen ( Kirna Bedi ) is no where to be heard or seen.

Annaji bhi apne comfort zone me chale gaye - Ralegaon Siddhi.

IAC is now reduced to a few handful of people who want to show their face on local TV. Substance nahin hai kisi me. Unche awaj pe baat karna adat si par gahi hai.

Long Live Arvindji and his arrogance and gunda gardi.

Like MNC this is another IAC ??????

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0