India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

Corporate Sector Should Come Under Jan lokpal

I have experience of dealing with top corporate sector......during working in corporate office of two major telecom companies I raised .....

• 1 rajeev46

08-25-2011

: Aug 2011
: Gurgaon
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day
Corporate Sector Should Come Under Jan lokpal

I have experience of dealing with top corporate sector......during working in corporate office of two major telecom companies I raised corruption issues.
once in Airtel, in 2005 and I got succeeded to change that time CEO in Rajasthan circle but in recent case of Videocon, where existing MD is member of Parliament, has not listened me despite of my several mail conversations. One of his nearest and old colleague is engaged in multi crore scam but despite of showing several proves, he doesn't took any action. i left this organization due to this rude behave,....................
i am shocked and surprized that why these political leaders are so shame proof.\\
08-26-2011

: Delhi
: 60
:
: 70 | 0.02 Per Day

Jai Bharat

Really shocking,
alongwith Govt. and local bodies' workings, there should be a check over the workings of every citizen of the Bharat.

At optimist level, I feel once Government and its allies will come under a strict check (JAN LOKPAL BILL) the system will not allowed other dubious persons to do any bad for society.

Moreover,
Charitra Nirmaan (Character Development) as per
Bhartiya Sanskaar bhi Zaruri hai,
aur sabhi bhartiyon ko ab Annaji v sabhi Civil Society Members ke Jeevan ke asoolon ko bhi manna he.

Jai Bharat
08-26-2011

: Mumbai
: 77
:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

Problem is who this Lokpal will be? We are faced with country where Corruption flows in veins and arteries of People ! You may find 1 Honest man in a million ! its like finding a needle in a hay stack! Let us hope People will follow the footsteps of Anna Hazare who is honest to his mission ! Let us pray that we can get rid of all corrupt people from India ! who will be left then?
08-27-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.06 Per Day

Problem is who this Lokpal will be? We are faced with country where Corruption flows in veins and arteries of People ! You may find 1 Honest man in a million ! its like finding a needle in a hay stack! Let us hope People will follow the footsteps of Anna Hazare who is honest to his mission ! Let us pray that we can get rid of all corrupt people from India ! who will be left then?
you are rite bro ............. jai hind

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0