India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions

Bharat maata ki jai!

Dear All, I am new to this site. I am not as old as you, too. So, please accept my .....

04-06-2011

: Apr 2011
: 22
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Bharat maata ki jai!

Dear All,

I am new to this site. I am not as old as you, too. So, please accept my message.

I think we all should support Anna Hazare. Most of the people on this site are living in other cities of India. I am living in Pune. So, we are not able to go to Jantar Mantar. But, we can support the people there. I think Anna Hazare has taken the most correct decision of fighting against corruption. I regularly watch the debates on Times Now conducted by Arnab Goswami. That is why, I know all this. I think if we could go at Jantar Mantar, it was better. But, we all should support those people. We should agree Anna Hazare.

I think that it is true, that behind the corruption in India, there are political leaders. But, there is a 20% fault of the citizens of India, too, because we have only voted Congress and they have always won the elections because of us only. ह्यामुळेच ते माजले आहेत. त्यांना असं वाटतं, की आपण देशातील नागरिकांशी कसेही वागलो, तरी आपणच निवडणुका जिंकणार. But, this is not the reality. आता त्यांना कळेल, आणि ते कळायलाच हवं. Now we only have to decide whether to vote Congress or not.

So, let us come together, and support Anna Hazare in their fight against corruption.

-Ananya.(class-IV)
04-07-2011

: Apr 2011
: 56
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

I support your views

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0