India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

attack on media: Were they Anna supporters ???

I am not an attention seeker or not skeptical that distorts every incidence into a weird argument. Also I am .....

: Attack on media.... were they Anna supporters that started it?
Yes 0 0%
No 3 75.00%
May be 1 25.00%
: 4.

• 2 rrjha2021
  • 1 Ajay Malik

08-01-2012

: Jul 2012
: Delhi
: 37
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
attack on media: Were they Anna supporters ???

I am not an attention seeker or not skeptical that distorts every incidence into a weird argument. Also I am not the one who daily go there and shouting slogans. But I support Anna movement from the bottom of my heart and also believe many of us who don't go and participate on account of any reasons, have faith and support of this movement. I went there on 30th July on very day when so called attack on media took place.

I want to reveal something regarding that Incidence. Around 6" clock there were two or three men that were abusing media continuously at the behind of crowd and next to media stage. I was standing there and was a bit excited to see Anna Hazare and his team members. Also I had some obnoxious feeling towards those men that were accusing and cursing media of no reasons.
I was a bit astonished that there were two agitations going on, at front Anna agitation and at back their's personal agitations. but after two hours when Shanti Bhushan started his speech and mentioning the role of media a hue and cry started near media stage. At that time I was somewhere in middle of crowd I just rushed back to see who were leading this, guess what.. I was shocked those two or three men were right in front and I am damn sure they were responsible to incite and get engaged others.
So, at last I am not in a position to accept the fact that It was started by Anna supporter.

Last edited by rrjha2021; 08-01-2012 at 03:49 AM
08-01-2012

: Aug 2012
: Bahadurgarh
: 49
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

This time media is playing major role to make this agitation unsuscceful. They are showing only negative discusion on their channels they are just showing waht they are told by Bloody Third class congerss party. Media is also playing major role in not to get Jan Lokpal bill, becuase they know that their so called bosses will be in trouble.
their is some consipiracy is done by Media and govt. and they are able to trap This movement as they want.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0