India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions

Arvind Kejriwal linked to anti-national forces: BJP mouthpiece Kamal Sandesh

The RSS core committee will meet on Tuesday in Chennai. Meanwhile, BJP's official mouthpiece 'Kamal Sandesh' has taken on political .....

• 1 ruchilkashyap
  • 1 sumanoj
  • 1 purushottam kumar

10-30-2012

: Oct 2012
: Ralegaon Siddhi
: 39
:
: 41 | 0.01 Per Day
Arvind Kejriwal linked to anti-national forces: BJP mouthpiece Kamal Sandesh

The RSS core committee will meet on Tuesday in Chennai. Meanwhile, BJP's official mouthpiece 'Kamal Sandesh' has taken on political activist Arvind Kejriwal over his campaign against party president Nitin Gadkari.

It has alleged that Kejriwal has links with forces that are trying to weaken the nation.

The BJP mouthpiece has called for an inquiry into the sources of funding of Kejriwal's campaign. It has also defended party president Nitin Gadkari saying he is promoting the rural economy unlike what's being reported.

Meanwhile, Gadkari is also not giving up yet. He has said that he'll fight charges against him legally and politically. "I haven't done anything wrong. I have come to tell you this because you know me from my childhood." Gadkari said.
10-30-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"innocent"

Gentle men ! "Politicians are innocent that's why they are politicians. Arvind is "Bose" who is destroying politics and politicians.....................and according to politicians only politics and politicians are loyal towards the nation. This drama is ever found in India since "Chankya"..........Most laughing "Chankya also was called disloyal at that time."
10-30-2012

: Perth, WA
: 52
:
: 59 | 0.01 Per Day

We proud on our politicians........ thats what we got in last 67 years democracy, they don't feel shame at all .... and great judiciary system to protect these animals..
10-30-2012

: godda,jharkahnd
: 55
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

How many sansad pratinidhi can a MP nominate.
10-30-2012

: Ralegaon Siddhi
: 39
:
: 41 | 0.01 Per Day

corrupt ones - umpteen depending on the % share of the loot and duration

honest - none as the MP wi;ll then have to go to jail
10-31-2012

: patna,bihar,india
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Just listen to me,arwind kejriwal is the dy.commissioner,he is not a lok in this loktantra,he is the govt post holder and initiate a revolution .aam janta and lok ka india me sunta kaun ha,koi nahi,
govt ke sare departement/minister/portfolio/police/sanik/ sabhi uuper ka order manne ke liye majboor ha,jabki uuperwala hi ambani ke hatho bika hua ha. Isliye aaj ka khulasa bahut important ha. Ambani ne mukesh aur anil ke hath me india de diya,looto aur looto kyon ki india ke neta bike hue ha, neta ko purchase karo 10,but loot lo 10 lakh janta ko.ambani per action lene ke karan hi jaipal reddy ko hataya gaya.kejriwal jee aapne jo india ko dikhaya , ho sakta ha ki me one thousand logo ko lekar delhi kabhi aaunga aur 1.sonia2. Prianka 3.robert4.manmohan 5.rahul 6.salman 7.digvijay 8manish. Ka sir kat kar bihar le aaunga. Kyonki ki aab bardast nahi hoti ki industrialist countryko aapne faayede ke liye chala raha ha.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0