India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

Anna is more important

Dear all selfless fighters who have sided with shri annaji, I salute all your efforts right from the eminents like .....

• 1 Seema Sarswat

08-26-2011

: Aug 2011
: tiruchirapalli, tamilnadu
: 60
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Anna is more important

Dear all selfless fighters who have sided with shri annaji, I salute all your efforts right from the eminents like shri kejriwal, Kiran bedi, Prashant bushan etc for your most self sacrificing roles as anna' s loyal leutinants. But I personally feel that these shameless politicians both upa and nda are not going to pass any resolution. I only request all you good souls, with folded hands, to persuade our annaji from continuing his fast as anything happening kto him will not only put the government in an embarassing position, but also leave our civil society like a rudderless ship. We in the meantime should build momentum for our movement and ensure that none of these shameless politicians come backk to parliament. Seeing the kind of response annaji has evoked among the youth of today, I think that it is possible. Hence let us not put our leader at risk. Please think hard and consider.

sundar - trichy - tamilnadu
08-26-2011

: Aug 2011
: Mumbai
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Anna Ji you are more IMP than LOKPAL Please break your hunger fasting.. please

This govt is shameless . If this is not able to take care of 74 years of citizen than they will definately fail to run the nation. They only deserve to be at home and hide there faces if they are not taking any positive action this time. A really BIG SHAME on them.

We are really worried about Anna Ji (A BIG SALUTE TO YOU ANNA JI) but please stop this because YOU ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOKPAL BILL.

Please everyone please persuade our annaji from continuing his fast as anything happening to him than nobody will bother from govt. this is really embarassing position, let us really not put our leader at risk. Please think hard and consider.

PLEASE ANNA JI WE ALL REQUEST YOU TO BREAK YOUR HUNGER FASTING.
I REALLY WANT TO TALK TO YOU AND SALUTE YOU HEARTLY THAT YOU ARE GREAT FROM GREATEST...

I really want to slap everyone from parliament and all govt people who is involved directly indirectly into this. If i get a chance to slap manmohan singh, sonia and sibble, manish tiwali who are against Anna Ji , i will never let go that CHANCE

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0