India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion

Team Anna Enters Into politics

Please dont do it in very hurry..... Just take some time, otherwise puri 16 Months ki mahnat par pani phir .....

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: Dadri, G.B.Nagar
: 34
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Team Anna Enters Into politics

Please dont do it in very hurry.....
Just take some time, otherwise puri 16 Months ki mahnat par pani phir jayega....

and we should not forget ki ye Indian People ha, ye log 10 th day bhool jate ha Phle din ki batein, n abhi to pure 2 years ha Elections main........
08-02-2012

: roorkee
: 31
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

i m against annaji joining politics...its not good for him
08-02-2012

: Jul 2012
: Bangalore
:

This is the only way you can go ahead....
Go for a political party.....You need to contest.....
08-02-2012

: Indore
: 28
:
Support joining politics

I strongly support team Annas idea of a political alternative. It was long due. With the government and the media completely ignoring the anti corruption demands, there was no choice left. The new party will not be in response to congress but to the entire political establishment of our country and I hope it brings about a positive change and I wish to be a part of it.
08-02-2012

: Aug 2011
: bargarh,orissa
: 35
:

plz anna ji dont enter to politics oterwise we will defeated by corruption.......
08-02-2012

: Hyderabad
:

Completely agree with Team Anna Decision. Pity on Media and other politician who are against it. System india have become so corrupted that it can not be corrected without harsh and bold decisions.
Keechad saaf karne ki liye usmen utarne hi padta hai......... JAI HIND JAI BHARAT..
08-02-2012

: MADURAI, TAMILNADU
: 34
:

india is in an urgent need of a political reform.... as all the parties whatever it is 99.99 % of them are corrupt today or are induldged in any conspiracies...... so we need a strong option that anna ji can only give......

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0