India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Should team anna jump into politics??

Dear frn., Thanks for reply JAYHIND.....

: Should Team Anna jump into politics?
yes 911 90.47%
no 89 8.84%
cant say 7 0.70%
: 1007.

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: AHMEDABAD GUJARAT
:
: 39 | 0.01 Per Day

Dear frn.,

Thanks for reply

JAYHIND
08-02-2012

: Hyderabad
: 46
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Anna & Team

Anna & Team should jump into politics with good effort, what's wrong in it.
When uneducated, unethical people can be in politics and enjoy best out of politics then why no an option that is for welfare of people.
This will provide another option to people of India who currently does not have any option other than electing from a Thief or burglar.
08-02-2012

: Jaipur
: 49
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Yes, they should join. But they should be consistently clear all the time, sound reasonable and avoid arrogance. Certain people like Kejriwal always look angry. Think of India as a whole, down to small villages. Anna has a smiling face, kind figure and great humility. The team should be doing nothing that contradicts or stop this brand permeating into hearts of Indian masses. Be humble and focussed.
08-02-2012

:

Dear Bhavesh

Thanks for reply

JAYHIND
08-02-2012

: Arunachal Pradesh
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

I think its the biggest blunder team Anna could ever make. If they form a political party they go back against every single time they denied against having any political ambitions. Only yesterday, Arvind promised not to break his fast, come death and now they want to end the fast by tomorrow?? How shall we trust them anymore? How shall we trust their word?? From the beginning I have been a faithful follower of Team Anna and in my own little ways I have done my utmost to help them out and in all this while this is the first time I feel that Team Anna is failing us. I beseech you to drop this decision, it will only give the govt. a chance to take potshots at them by questioning their integrity and it won't be far before even the common people start questioning it.
08-02-2012

: mhow(m.p.)
: 34
:
Thumbs up raj yadav say YES

as we all know that majority of politician do not wants to pass LOKPAL bill. because its obvious that corrupt people don't want to pass a bill which is against corruption.
think it.
that's the only way to put some non corrupted people in politics. to clean the politics and save our country from corruption.
08-02-2012

: mumbai
:
by entering politics all chances of Lokpal have vanished

if IAC/Team Anna gets into politics all chances of having Janlokpal have disappeared atleast for next 10 yrs..this is a big blunder as the rules of politics are dirty and to win elections they will have to get dirty..to make a meaningful impact their party will have to become bigger..and u cant become bigger without absorbing corrupt elements into your party..even if you filter out corrupt elements, the ruling party or other parties can sling mud on you and they can prove it with help of investigating agencies that your leaders are corrupt even when they may not be..and by the time the truth is out the damage will have already been done to your electoral prospects and image as people will beleive whats shown on tv..and lets understand indian public are divided along caste, communal, ethnic and linguistic identities and if TA says that we wont play along these lines, they will never be successful..what they are saying will work in ideal situations..indian civilisation is no longer an ideal one..9/10 indians clap for an honest hero in a cinema theatre but the same people never miss any opportunity to loot public money the moment they get the opportunity..corruption has become our national culture. and people have their own way of justifying it saying cost of living and brining up children and raising family has gone up as well as ensuring future financial security for oneself. unless the government ensures afordable home, healthcare and social security like the western countries, people will keep indulging corruption and justify it..politicians will justify corruption by saying its everywhere and people will indulge in corruption saying if politicians are doing why shudnt I..so there is a competition going on on corruption..team anna will have to make a working committee comprising of people who are hardcore honest and intelligent as well who can put india on a new path of progress and development so that india gets its respect in the world..china was same as india, but in last 30yrs they have moved fast that they have overtaken even US in most of the areas and in 5 yrs they will be worlds biggest economy..and we are going down and down..
08-02-2012

:

Dear Pankajmukund

There are too much corruption each and everywhere.,,, its naturaly possible everyone can be angry.,,, see lots ppl did violance due to corruption.,, ansan was the best idea on GANDHI's way.,

Thanks for reply

JAYHIND
08-02-2012

: Arunachal Pradesh
:

I think its the biggest blunder team Anna could ever make. If they form a political party they go back against every single time they denied against having any political ambitions. Only yesterday, Arvind promised not to break his fast, come death and now they want to end the fast by tomorrow?? How shall we trust them anymore? How shall we trust their word?? From the beginning I have been a faithful follower of Team Anna and in my own little ways I have done my utmost to help them out and in all this while this is the first time I feel that Team Anna is failing us. I beseech you to drop this decision, it will only give the govt. a chance to take potshots at them by questioning their integrity and it won't be far before even the common people start questioning it.
08-02-2012

: BOKARO STEEL CITY
: 65
:

Kindly look at the World History, no revolution in the world has taken place through peaceful means. It is a highly wrong perception given in people's psyche that India became free due to non-violent movement. It was revolutionary efforts, particularly of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose and Navy and Army Revolt induced by INA, those brought freedom to India.

Those in power are always obstinate, Snob and Insensitive. Why they should listen to toothless movements. Yes, non-violent movement helps in awakening masses. To that extent Anna Team and Baba Ramdev are successful. Now there are two ways:

(I) If Army and Police administration helps, Team Anna should go with Ramdev to topple this thoroughly corrupt Government.

(II) If (I) is not possible
1. Team Anna should form a new party "Netaji Subhas Samyavadi Sangh" with Baba Ramdev.
2. The new political party should try to draw good people from existing parties and many new and young people committed for the cause.
3.Team Anna should support people to be ear-marked by Baba Ramdev.
4. All honest people of repute should be brought to one platform"Netaji Subhas Samyavadi Sangh".
5. Then this new party "Netaji Subhas Samyavadi Sangh" should go to elections.

If Team Anna choose to go by its own to elections, nothing is going to happen, nothing is going to change.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0