India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Promote for 2014

How many of you in ground level actually promote this party? If you are asking me, My answer is Following:- .....

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Bhawanipatna
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Promote for 2014

How many of you in ground level actually promote this party?

If you are asking me, My answer is Following:-
As I am concern I will start it from my house, so start it from your house build a base for 2014. It is not about bringing a change but about installing belief on every body to try for a new option after trying for many other for years.

Show you support write down how you are going to take this idea forward.

Bharat Mata ki Jai.
08-03-2012

: nasik maharahtra
: 32
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

i agree...every good work starts from home...i will do everything in my hand to promote the Anna party...we have to win our country back!!!
08-03-2012

: bangalore
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

The amount of anger and frustration i have against the politicians, bureaucrats,etc. is just unimaginable.I already knew this time when Annaji was fasting that neither the govt. nor any political party is going to respond.Now its limits we all have to focus on teaching all the political parties a lesson.A lesson by promoting and helping Annaji and team forming their own political party.A new era of independence has begun...WAR ON CORRUPTION and i will do everything i can to save my country from these dirty politicians.Starting from where i live and where i study everywhere i will try and promote the upcoming political party, the sole party thinking about people and their welfare....JAI HIND..
08-03-2012

: gorakhpur
: 47
:

har saahi cheez ka pahley virod hota hai,phir log mazak udatey hai, uske baad log uss par amal karte hai..... hamara kartavya hai aage badna apne desh ko bacahna,agar bhagat singh ji,subhash chander ji,chandrashekhar azad ji...aur bahut se kratikari log uss waqt sirf apne bare mein socte to hum sayad aaj bhi angrezo ke gulam hote...saathiyo ab waqt aa gaya hai aapne aap ko badlney ka ..system ko badlney ka taki hum apne aane wale kal ko ek khoobsurat bharat de sake,... vande matram
08-03-2012

: DELHI
: 34
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Mein khud se shuru karoonga kyunki gharwale to already iac k saath hai
08-05-2012

: Bhawanipatna
:

It is not at all about competing any party but it is about competing a corrupt system, so dont bash political parties or politician cause that shows our frustration, we should not be frustrated cause a great movement needs confidence to build upon not to alter. So always keep the target positive its not about defeating or wining, it is about making things happen as revolution and evolution takes time. Be ready for the future, let the politician bash us let the people who are against us boo at us but stand still, hold your breath and smile and then walk ahead by holding your head high.

Come on guys I don't see opinion pouring in, support and promote.
08-05-2012

: Rajasthan
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

I'll do the propogation for 'Anna's party' in my Univerity by holding a general awareness program.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0