India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Please setup Janlokpal Ltd. A public company that fights corruption...Please NO Political Party

Dear Annaji, Accept my Pranam. Please consider my suggestion: My idea is, instead of setting up a sepearate Political Party, .....

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Bangalore, Karnataka
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Please setup Janlokpal Ltd. A public company that fights corruption...Please NO Political Party

Dear Annaji,
Accept my Pranam.
Please consider my suggestion:
My idea is, instead of setting up a sepearate Political Party, we can set up a Public Compay called -Jan Lokpal Ltd. and monitor all politicians, officers etc with angle of corruption and fight corruption as a 'COMPANY'!!
There will be shareholders for this company and definitely the Politicians, Media houses, Government & Private Officials will have run of their life...
They will no longer have opportunity to blabber on anything with lies, because, we as a COMPANY will be watching them and track their words and assess their honesty and rank their sincerity...
Let us see how long these fat skinned people can ignore us..
My aim is to :GET THE WORK DONE WE WANT FROM THESE VERY POLITICIANS THEMSELVES...
Thanks,

Anand Bharadwaj

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0