India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

joining politics

Hello Friends... Going through all this new debate since it started. Was silent, trying to understand... Came to the conclusion .....

08-02-2012

: Jul 2012
: Basti
:
: 15 | 0.00 Per Day
Politics to Netao Ka Best Sport Hai.

Hello Friends...

Going through all this new debate since it started. Was silent, trying to understand... Came to the conclusion that YE POLITICIANS YAHI TO CHAHTE THE KI TEAM ANNA MAIDAN ME UTRE... and they are the master in this game. It will be a very difficult task to defeat them there.

But then Hopes are alive... Waise Joining Politics is not everything and is not at all winning also. Jeet ke aa bhi gaye to bhi Manjil se bahut door hi honge. Ye neta log bahut bade K..... hai... they dont have any caste religion or humanity left in them.

Still a bit confused about all this. I think we should have given a little more. Its our fault. We were back at home sitting and watching and commenting on this movement. We should have come out of our cozy beds and should have participated in it.

Galti humne ki but then we always make mistakes. But its time to correct it.

SUPPORT N VOTE ANNA JI...

JAI HIND JAI BHARAT VANDE MATRAM.
08-03-2012

: Jul 2012
: NEw Delhi
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Team Anna,

I am happy that you are going to launch a party. But questions still lingers as you too are going to join notorious bandwagon.
Nothing wrong in forming a party but it would be a great challenge to be neat and clean in this politics at least for a political party.

I Respect Anna ji and Kejariwal jee I would like to see Kejariwal jee as Future PM. But I would like to give you following suggestions

Before Winning Election
a> You should make broader agenda for your party not only corruption, and lokpal. like foreign policy, stand on Kashmir, economic policy etc. Please chart out all things to public. Make a clear manifesto.
b> You should make an organisation structure in your party. As of now differences came out publicly among yours. But when you are a party you should make discussions while making any statements
c> Make sure that corrupt and wrong people should not join you. Make a institution which will be apolitical and responsible only for scanning party members so that they can not indulge in corruption. If anyone found corrupted anyway oust them immediately irrespective of their stature. This body would keep examining your ministers and MPs too.
d> Please do not implicate in blame game with other political parties as Gandhijee said "Paap se dusmani karo paapi se nai."
After Winning Election
a> Release Quarterly performance results to public about the work and Expenses done.
b> Show where you stand in your short term and long term plans to public.
c> Ministers would be rewarded better ministries only when the perform in their work.MPs will get ministries only when they perform well in their areas.
d> Keep measurement and metrics of everything and keep high level of transparency and zero tolerance towards corruption.
08-03-2012

: Mar 2012
: navi mumbai
:
: 29 | 0.01 Per Day

I think they should tell BJP that " If BJP brought Janlokpal in all their ruling states, we will support BJP and will fight election from BJP"
08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Delhi
: 50
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

we can not change the management without parliament member so this is neccessery to join politics. Ghan Shyam Tripathi
08-03-2012

: v.p.o-rojda,teh.-amer ,jaipur,rajasthan
: 35
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

nahi is rajnitit jaise gande kichad me nahi jana chaiye kyoki koi bhi insan koyle ki khan main kala hue bina nahii rah sakta.....................jai hind.............jai bharat.......
08-03-2012

:

I think they should tell BJP that " If BJP brought Janlokpal in all their ruling states, we will support BJP and will fight election from BJP"
08-03-2012

:

08-03-2012

: greater noida
: 34
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I am very glad to hear that anna ji is going to make a party. this is the only way to finish the corruption. I & my all friends are with u.
08-03-2012

:

08-03-2012

: MP
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Chak de india

The decision to join the politics is the only way left out with Sri Annaji, honorable team members and rest of Indians. I can not come to Jantar Mantar to support the movement of Sri Annaji and team members, I can not answer complex questions of media, I can not show my dislike with todays' politicians, but I WISH TO CHANGE THEM WITH MY VOTE......I WILL VOTE...... IF A AM GIVEN A GOOD CHOICE; I WILL VOTE........GO AHEAD.... BEST WISHES....

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0