India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

joining politics

Yes join politics. Selection of candidate will be important. India have seen dirty byproduct of JP movement with some good .....

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: Rajasthan
: 40
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Yes join politics.
Selection of candidate will be important.
India have seen dirty byproduct of JP movement with some good people.
08-02-2012

: Delhi
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Yes, the movement should now look towards a political alternative. But this should be done in more professional and better coordinated way.
08-02-2012

: Jul 2012
: bareilly
: 35
:

Anna ji aapko desh ke kasam ........ join politics and give me lokpal.......jab tak jeevan hai tab tak sath dunga aapka.
08-02-2012

: Jul 2012
: NEw Delhi
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

I think Team Anna should come in Politics. But They should make strong Values and Rules for themselves and the party. They should prepare wide agenda not only limited to Janlokpal. Even JP Movement created BJP but u can see what is the fate of BJP today. They too indulged in currupt practices.
Please come in politics broaden your agenda and reach out people. Make sure that currupt people should not join you.

We are with you team Anna. We will support you until you fight for people cause.
08-02-2012

: Bangalore
:
Post No, you should not join

Hi,

I would prefer that you should not join Politics As Congress are very strong in politics and we don't have much people as compare with congress or other parties while election.

More over,
  • Team Anna will be point out as show off for entering in politics.
  • Anna supporters are mostly join your fasting because they hate politics and you are entering means they hate you.
  • Compare to other parties, Team Anna supporter are less can't defeat in election.
08-02-2012

: Delhi/NCR
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Yes! It takes a loud voice to make the deaf hear.

Creation of a new political party - Call of the Hour!

Enough of "Anshans", " Dharnas" and silent protests.

This brutal, tyrannical and barbarous Government led by a politically impotent "Prime Minister" needs a strong retaliation. And, what better a place to give them the taste of their own medicine other than in the Parliament, the so-called temple of democracy, which these corrupt and power-hungry politicians see as the gift they have been blessed with straight out of their mothers' wombs.

Selection of fair and honest people like (Retd.) Gen. V.K. Singh, T.N Seshan, Kiran Bedi, Arvind Kejriwal- must be the core criteria for the formation of this new party.

Let's all unite and give a strong mandate to this new struggle for freedom and form a party embellished with these would be political titans, who would help in the true realization of the dream of Shaheed Bhagat Singh - a corruption-free India.

My vote: Yes
08-02-2012

: jammu
:

I want you to join politics and all possible forums that can rectify the governance.

do it like Pandavas and Chandragupta Maurya.

If history has to be made, your beacon shall illuminate enough for a strong SOS call of the whole of India.
08-02-2012

: bhilai c.g
: 32
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

its a right decision to join politics anna tum sangharsh karo hum tumare sath hai!!!!!!
08-02-2012

: delhi
: 40
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Target one million ppl on 15th aug rally than only bring political party

Dear All,
First understand the pros and cons of being in politics
the sucess and failure depends on much timing and emotion in opolitics
Perhaps timing is very imoprtant
right now this is not the ideal time for Team anna to join politics in hurry
i m follower of Anna , rather their philosphy against corrouption

Although i dont know were my suggestions would go to them or not
wish if by some means similar feelings may conveyed to the core team of the anna
1) First mobilise the authentic with validation atleast 4-5% ppl manadate before starting political party by means of Electronic , internet , printy media etc
ask ppl in next few day , if they are againts corrouption than flag blag flag in front of the home , tag black cloth or anything like that on their dress on some particular day like coming sunday
ask everybody who is coming to jantar mantar to v some sort of black cloth identity
I understand all ppl could not come to jantar mantar , but if really public is against this politcal system than they need to come first in all means
party will be formed later on
bring the party if possible only before 4-6 months of general election , as you v to face a lots of dirty politicians and if u start without proper home work and not much of public support , it all goes into dustbin
* Even if needs to form the party than take the date as 15th of aug of this year or next yr. ,
* try to mobilise rally on that day 15th aug , because on fast you could not bring much ppl , bring the chain system and atleast if there is 1 million ppl on the rally than only u be in position to gather a real plotical force for the next change
* target one million ppl on 15th of aug at some rally than only you be in position to provide alternative to the current reigme

and so one
08-02-2012

: Kalol,Gujarat
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Anna

Sir, i respect the anna hazzare.i all the work done properly.i join to the anna hazzare..please i take the sit and change the india country.

Jay Hind

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0