India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

India Need Change

Anna Hazara led Anti Corruption Movement is at a stand still today because of government apathy not only towards Anna .....

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: DELHI
: 46
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
India Need Change

Anna Hazara led Anti Corruption Movement is at a stand still today because of government apathy not only towards Anna team but the people of India. Decision to enter politics is the only option because of certain reasons in todays scenario : Governments i don't care attitude towards Anna mass revolution. Even if any Indian die fasting against corruption, government will not move. India needs an alternative political party because present political parties are least bothered about burning issues and concerns of our Nation. All political parties operates with different names and by different people but modus operandi is the same. Its high time to take a step forward for team anna to get into the politics as people have seen what anna team is fighting for since last more than an year and how government and other political parties responded. Even if Anna claimed he will never be in politics, today's change in stance is a right decision because we can"t leave our nation in greedy hands of our selfish politicians. IF WE WANT CHANGE WE NEED TO SURVIVE AND FIGHT. So i support Anna Team decision not to die while fasting but to get strong and fight. Its a long battle to fight and like my countrymen i will stand tall with Anna Movement.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0