India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion

ferget Nature of People

Refer my last thread, Wherein I mentioned fergotness nature of public, Now most important question is that the people at .....

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Mumbai
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
ferget Nature of People

Refer my last thread, Wherein I mentioned fergotness nature of public, Now most important question is that the people at present giving opinion against “ANNA” , Will people (FERGETNESS NATURE OF INDIAN PEOPLE), remember till election (AND EVEN AT TIME GIVING VOTE ?).ANNA JI YA HA HI JO AAP NE JO KAHA THA WHO HI SAHI HAI, ” KAHNI OR KARNI ME BAHUT FARK HAI”. SUN NAI ME SATYA,AHINSA,BHRASHTACHRYA MUKT BHARAT, bahut achha lag ta hai. JAB SAHI KAM KARNE KI BAT AEI GI SAB BHAG JAE GE. One funny thing The person giving Barbie and get work he himself felling that he did great job, But if the person against him giving Barbie (More Money) and he will unsuccessful he will fell that BARBIE (BHRASHTACHAR IS VERY BED ?).
PLEASE NOTE FOLLOWING IF WE WANT TO SUCCESS IN ELECTION.
· YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE BELIVE THAT FOR SUCCESS IN ELECTION WE NEED GOOD FUND, ITS TRUE UPTO SOME EXTENT BUT NOT 100%.
· IF YOU HAVE GOOD THOUGHT, GOOD PLANNING, GOOD MANEGEMENT, GOOD TEAM WORK, GOOD CO-ORDINATION, CONSTANT HAMERING ON PEOPLE’S MIND (BY PERSONALLY, SABHA, (MEDIA, BUT EXPENSIVE), Money is immaterial
· Simple Logic PLAN IT-AIM THE TARGET-SUIT THE TARGET
· I will give most important example. In a Mahabharat it says that KRISHNA (THE GREAT POLITICIAN AND MANEGEMENT GURU) WIN THE UDHA AGAINST 100 KAURAV, With 5 FULISH MEN. This called good politics (POSITIVE) and good management.
· My every e-mail I am sending my cell no, if you feel you can call me
SANJAY JOSHI-9323791859 & 9821549326

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0