India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion

Bring up a political charter for the party.List ur ideas pointwise as to wat this party must Uphold

I heard a CMD once said: i was in mumbai,used to reach my office at 10,left home at 9.15,jumped a .....

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Bihar
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

I heard a CMD once said: i was in mumbai,used to reach my office at 10,left home at 9.15,jumped a few traffic signals.My son used to drop wrappers of chocolates on road thru car window..now 2yrs down..my company has shifted me to Singapore..even today I drive the same BMW but leave home at 9o clock(15 mints early).My son behaves maturely and never drops eatables on road.We have a sense of satisfaction that we are doing our bit in making Singapore for what it stands so Tall today...

What i mean to say is that: these are same set of ppl in mumbai/singapore.Only strict law eneforcement and regulatory system has made the same person realise his mistakes and empowered him to live a glorious life himself..
Think and Vote..A change is more than necessary..look for it..its not that easily attainable..but we need to get it...plan ur steps..donot falter at this altar..go for anna ji's team..
08-03-2012

: Navi Mumbai
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Bhaskar singh

Hi,

I am completely with you on to make a political forum to fight the corrupt eveil.
I would like to make a point that we should be smart enough on not to let the anti congress vote divide because there is huge anger in country against congress and we should cash on it.
We should select a candidate who is clean and has worked on a grass root level with the people.We shi\uold also make special focus on the rural areas as they are the people who vote ot congress hence more focus is required in that region.
About money we should seek people help for donation from right now and also get some like minded corporate people on board for this.
08-04-2012

: Bangalore
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Focus - Instead of contesting all the seats, focus all leaders on a single state or a single city. You can concentrate on the people's problems and provide exact solutions that meets their needs. You can gain complete control on the affairs of the state and that is a much better position to be in to show the difference. Choose a state where major political parties have a weak base and the development has severely lagged behind.

Pre-poll Manifesto - There is no 'manifesto' but there are Goals and Objectives. These are created at every ward level or gram sabha level in consultation with local representatives and the issues are noted, solutions are obtained by experts. The goals and objectives for the constituency and its wards are listed on an annual basis and this document is published before the elections.

Issue of tickets – Beyond the essential clean character, the candidate should have demonstrated leadership skills in solving people’s problems, have a transformational vision and a mission for the constituency, showcase a plan on how the vision will be achieved with concrete annual targets. Have a representative in every ward who can help him achieve the vision for the constituency. It is the candidate and his team that will be presented to people of the constituency.

Reissue of tickets - Every candidate has to perform and meet the goals and objectives to be reissued the tickets. There is an assessment committee which would obtain votes to measure citizens opinion on candidates performance.

Campaign – Campaign by doing and not just by talking, let us clean the streets, fix the garbage, fix the lights, fill the potholes, involve people to join in at every ward level. This is a party for you and me and we need to participate to make a change is the message. IAC has excellently used mobile, internet mediums and that should be continued till ward level to showcase the vision.
08-04-2012

: city
: 52
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

Phele Bharat ka constitution ko badle aur us me corruption ka pnishment ko badae..jaise murder ke punishment death, rape ka punishment amputation of one limb, bribe ke punishment five years jail and all property made by him in the name of any one shoul be croked by the govt. and make them useful to the nation should be the example of some changes.
08-05-2012

: Mumbai
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

This thread is brilliant. I hope somebody creates a poll website based on ideas suggested in this and other threads. Fast. fast. fast. So little time left for the elections 2014.
08-05-2012

: Bhawanipatna
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

There has to be a month based agenda to achieve a realistic goal not for whole 5 year and it has to start from each village.
08-05-2012

: Paratwada
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

I welcome the decision of forming a new party by Our Team. But in my opinion it should come with special purposes & in specific manner.
The special purposes are JANLOKPAL Or equivalent Lokpal, Libeerty of CBI., citizen charter, callback & rejection of MP, MLA, Etc options for people, Election after every Four years, Education qualification & character certificate for MP MLA etc.
The Specific Manner in which the Team should proceed is such that, that they should participate in elections only with these purposes. If they comes to power they should make these laws in a manner that only two third majority of Loksabha can only amend those. And after making these laws everybody from this party should resign & let the fresh election decide our fate. But we should not Dissolve this party, because there should be a threat from this party to others that they are here & they can make a difference. Same time by resigning they will show the people that they have kept there promise and they are not power hungry. Many time it is power that makes people corrupt so by resigning they can keep themselves absolute from not only the corruption But also from the people with evil interests. when people will see that they are going to get elected only for four two five months then only honest and devotee will enter this party.
Right now there are many if & buts in peoples mind. These dirty politicians are miss guiding peoples. & Media spreading roomers. people loosing there faith in Anna & Team. This is a time to counter attack fearlessly & Make people believe us.

JAI HIND JAI BHARAT

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0