India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion

Annaji ki party ke member ki yogyta ki sharten.

It will be the biggest challenge to get the right people in the party to contest elections. I think a .....

: who select the member of party?
Gram Sabha or Ward Sabha 6 60.00%
Local Rep of IAC 3 30.00%
Core group member of Team Anna 2 20.00%
Direct on affidavit 1 10.00%
: 10.

09-21-2012

: Aug 2012
: Gurgaon
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

It will be the biggest challenge to get the right people in the party to contest elections. I think a thorough research needs to go in for every constituency to choose a set of 3-4 people and out of those, a person should be selected to represent IAC and contest elections. It will not be an easy task at all!

More importantly, I think lets get a realistic approach and target 100 or 150 seats in 2014 general elections. I think finding 100-150 clean and honest people will be easier than 523 or something. We can target a particular region of the country to begin with. The target for 2014 should be to get a major chunk of the seats and then join a coalition such that without 100 critical seat of IAC, the govt. can not function. Use that power to armtwist the govt. Beat them in their own game now that we've decided to join politics!

Even if we can manage to lessen corruption by 30-40 percent, it will be a BIG DEAL for the country and the common man. With time then IAC can plan to become bigger and ultimately come to power with full majority.

My heart pains when I see morons like Mulayam or Lalu dare to dream of becoming the Prime minister of this great nation.
10-23-2012

: Oct 2012
: bangalore
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day

1. He should be educated atleast of 10th standard.
2. He should not possess more than 25 crore of property.
3. He should get blood tested for any adiction to drugs and alcohol.
4. He should not have more than 3 children.
5. He should completely sacrifice his business and involve completely in serving people.
6. He should not be from any other party.
7. There should not be any cases filed aganist him.
10-23-2012

: Oct 2012
: bangalore
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day

He should agree to meet his peoples once in 15 days

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0