India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > JAN LOKPAL BILL

Suggestions for LOK PAL BILL... Please take them seriously...

My frnd lokpal ko super vision krne ke liye bhi koi hona chahiye shayad ye baat desh ke logo ka .....

12-26-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

My frnd lokpal ko super vision krne ke liye bhi koi hona chahiye shayad ye baat desh ke logo ka manobal todh skti hai
JAI HIND
01-03-2012

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day

You need someone to do supervision over lokpal, then you will need another body to do supervision over this supervisor and this process will go on. Where do you stop? And who says there is no provision for supervision in the proposed lokpal? This argument is being floated by the vested interest elements because they do not want the lokpal in the first place. The proposed lokpal is to pass through a robust process of selection and there are several checks and balances to keep the lokpal on the right course. You cannot damn it before giving it a try. The kind of malaise we have today, this lokpal is an absolute requirement to deal with it.

Last edited by NCSinha; 01-03-2012 at 01:01 PM
01-04-2012

: Jun 2011
: vadodara,gujarat
: 65
:
: 35 | 0.01 Per Day

I am of the same opinion as sinhaji.we have reached at critical stage and proposed Jan Lokpal Bill should be introduced.I think the public who support Lokpal Bill need to stand up for election . Independent candidates who are capable and having desire to change the India should come forward.

Rashmi gupta, vadodara
01-05-2012

: Aug 2011
: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

respected mam hm sbhi log baatein to bahut kr chuke hai lekin ab waqt hai kuch aisa krne ka jis se govt ko ye ehsaas ho jaye ki hm ab badlao chahte hai
JAI HIND
07-04-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

i would like to ask that the fire that have been took place in Mantral was naturally taken place or some body has done it.In that fire all the important document has burned i think so.
Indian anti corruption act Indian against corruption

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0