India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > JAN LOKPAL BILL
New Topics

No compromise with common

I was watching news right now and Arvind has just informed that govt i snot ready to accept 1 . .....

08-24-2011

: Aug 2011
: India
: 34
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
No compromise with common

I was watching news right now and Arvind has just informed that govt i snot ready to accept
1 . Citizens charter (VV IMP)
2 . Lokayukta

Please dont compromise on these things as the govt might play this trick by not accepting measures to corruption done to common man thereby unsatisfying the support that we have .

I have also seen that there is a section of people who are not satisfied with us . Lets not give a impression that we as civil society are arrogant and not ready to listen to different opinions so kindly invite those people by taking their names in your address tomorrow.

I also request you to kindly address the dalits , as today while i was watching news i came to know that dalits are not satisfied. I understand that we dont need to please everybody but lets show it to everyone that we are responsible . Therefore once again invite suggestions from people.

These are my views and it is up to you to accept or not.
08-24-2011

: Apr 2011
: Delhi
: 64
:
: 53 | 0.01 Per Day

I appeal to all educated Indians to visit icac.org.hk and unodc.org and educate themselves.It is going to be a long fight.Can we fight through without Annaji 's leadership?
08-24-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.07 Per Day

yessssss .... no compromise ... we have to crush corruption
08-25-2011

: Aug 2011
: LoLand
: 54
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day

Lets Quit Corruption from India.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0