India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > JAN LOKPAL BILL
New Topics

Misuse of facility by Government / Public Servants

Brothr i vl decide it at that time JAI HIND.....

11-03-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Brothr i vl decide it at that time
JAI HIND
11-04-2011

: Delhi
: 60
:
: 70 | 0.02 Per Day
Aaoo BHARAT BANAYE...Let's build BHARAT

Jai Bharat

Concerns raised above and views given on the same are good and notable.

My dear all Bhartiyas,
Although for more than 700 years Bharat had been drowning at every another day, after independence of Modern India (not Bharat at all), this process got new feet to run but

on the name of modernization for last twenty five years or so (1985 onwards), it got wings to fly and this was resulted as

in 1989 PM said that only 15-20% money was actually reached to true hands for real cause. You can well imagine by this statement that even in late eighties Govt. of Modern India had surrendered to all PUBLIC OFFICIALS including MPs, MLAs, etc. etc. (so called Servants) to loot public money as they wish.

In 2011, just after 25 years, it again testified when world’s most honest PM of Great Modern India said “Corruption can’t be controlled in a day as Govt. does not possess any Magic Stick”.

Therefore,
now with a culture of Bharat and Bhartiyata, we must accept and adopt Bhartiya ways of DEVELOPMENT and ADVANCEMENT instead a blind run for ASSURIES WAYES.

I have testified it and you please give a try that the moment we say Jai Bharat, the person on the other side feel scared of doing any wrong in any way without even notifying the identity of the person.

I don’t say only “JAI BHARAT” will do miracles but it can give a start to the process towards Miracles for a BHARAT…… for FITTEST instead today’s Modern India for FRAUDULENTS.

Jai Bharat

Last edited by sgaserv.com; 11-04-2011 at 02:23 PM
11-04-2011

: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Well said sir bt we hv to shoulder our responsibilities
JAI HIND
05-08-2012

: May 2012
: new delhi
: 49
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Misuse of facility by Government / Public Servants

this is right that public servants missuse of facility by goverment.
karan chanana x

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0