India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > JAN LOKPAL BILL

Lokpal Bill by Govt of India - 2010 version.

I think paper work should geta reconsideration as it will always provide the offender an opportunity to take breathers.....

08-18-2011

: Aug 2011
: Bangalore
: 46
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I think paper work should geta reconsideration as it will always provide the offender an opportunity to take breathers
08-20-2011

: Bareilly
: 34
:

the govt. lokpal bill in your site is not opening or corrupt............please provide us........i want to know whats wrong with govt. lokpal bill point to point
08-21-2011

: Jun 2011
: Secunderabad
: 37
:

To redefine a 65 year old corrrupt system is offcourse by no means an easy task which will be completed in short span of lets say 5-6 months or even an year, hence once the bill is passed it would require a continuse struggle which should be battled through a long time untill and unless we actually reach our goal of a corruption free Enviornment.. A corrption free India
08-22-2011

: Moradabad
: 45
:

Jan Lokpal Bill will be proved itself as a mile stone to prevent the corruption of MPs, MLAs, Officials, government Employees and others. I forcely support the Jan Lokpal Bill and the movement of Corruption free India.
08-22-2011

: Pune
: 39
:

We need only Janlokpal Bill
08-23-2011

: Asansol, W.B.
:

I thank anna for taking the lead however Both the version of the bill should be available to us, so that we can suggest more provision to make it immune to corution. i have only read the jan lokal, but not the govt. version of it. i want the govt. version of it asap....
team please send a copy asap

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0