India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > JAN LOKPAL BILL
New Topics

Lokpal Bill by Govt of India - 2010 version.

the main provisions must be advertised. posters must be distributed in villages. Even illiterate men must be aware of the .....

06-10-2011

: Jun 2011
: Allahabad, UP, India
: 32
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

the main provisions must be advertised. posters must be distributed in villages. Even illiterate men must be aware of the rules so that they may be benefitted.
CCTV cameras must be applied in the Railways wagons as many TTEs take bribe from the people and people give them.

Overall the law should be given higher publicity.
06-11-2011

: punjab
: 34
:

the bribe asked by the police during any inquiry is pathetic thing...they ask for this as it is the fee actually.....i had my passport inquiry where the police station clerk ask for money....it was 1st time i indulge in this wrong and shameful system....i am talking about kiratpur sahib distt.ropar police station.

Last edited by awdesh; 06-11-2011 at 06:03 PM
06-12-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day
Corruption defined, defined corruption.

Pt. Govind Basllabh Pant had this to say to define corruption: 'anything that is done by a person in the discharge of his public duty not with an honest devotion to the principles which should guide him in the discharge of his duty but of avarice, prejudice or passion comes under the definition of corruption.' He further says that 'corruption is that which tends to deflect a man from the path of his duty, and in that sense, I submit, corruption is rampant throughout the services.'
He was mainly speaking about the corruption in the administration and administrative set-up. It is in this context that we should see even those acts which appear trivial but have a very harmful effect. What Pant says is corruption defined and what we have to deal with is the defined corruption. Corruption can be defined variously, but defined corruption will have definite features so that we may be able to deal with them. I entirely agree with Jameel Sah and I am sure Jan Lokpal Bill is sufficiently alive to these issues.
06-14-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day

Congress is rattled by what it calls 'tyranny of the unelected' while blissfully forgets that India had to put up with the 'tyranny of the elected' for over six decades with no end in sight unless driven out of it. Sensing this possibility of being forced out of the reckoning, they are mouthing anything and exposing themselves. The lies of the government, the lies of Sonia Gandhi, Raul Vinci (we know him as Rahul Gandhi in our country), the lies of Rajiv Gandhi Trust are all out in the open. They will never take steps to bring back the money stashed away because that will mean bringing their own money back. So they must put up all kinds of resistance. Their new found confidence after Ramdev fiasco leads them to think that they can take on the whole of India. Yes, they can think because we are a divided house. There are many amongst us who do not want to carry forward this fight against corruption because many of us survive and thrive on corruption. Even then if we are showing our support to such movements against corruption, it is because we do not want to be identified publicly as corrupt when so much is being said against corruption. There is no real fighting spirit in us. If that were so, mission Ramdev would not have ended in this manner. With such a huge following that Baba has or had, it should not have ended this way which only further bolstered the confidence of the government on the run. In fact, we have become accustomed to getting things without exerting ourselves much. We got our independence rather easily. So we do not realize the importance of it. We talk of India being a land of spiritualism and yet we rank 87th in the list of the most corrupt nation of 114 nations. These are two irreconcilable things, but we are there and we are clearly not ashamed of that. We want others to fight for us whether inside the country or outside it. We want soldiers to defend us on the borders where we would not send our own wards. We want Anna to spearhead a campaign against corruption while we would sit on the fence watching the spectacle from a safe distance. That has been the history of India. That explains why for better part of our history we were either ruled by outsiders or remained separate princely states.
It is our this attitude that is being exploited by the politicians today. India has always endured the tyranny of the rulers. It has done so in the past, it will do so in the future unless it wriggles out of the present state of tyranny.
06-29-2011

: Navi Mumbai
: 37
:
hi all Support LOKPAL

hi all Support LOKPAL
08-18-2011

: Aug 2011
: Bangalore
:
Unable to open the Govt version of the Lokpal bill

Dear Administrator,
Could you pls email me an uncorrupted PDF version of the Govt Lokpal Bill?
Thanks and regards,
Naganand
08-18-2011

: belgaum
:

Dear Mr.Kejriwal, I appreciate from the bottom of my heart the initiatives taken by you and your team for our bright future. I would like to suggest you to hold a press conference involving media to cover live and explain in detail the civil society version of jan lokpal bill as u did it in IIT Chennai at a given date and time. You should ask people to come live in front of their television set at an appointed date and time and then explain it to them. Please address the Nation its contents in miniscule at a convenient time. Ask the media to repeat the telecast after every 3hrs for minimum of 3 days. Thank you. God bless you for your and your teams efforts. Soon victory would be ours
08-18-2011

: sangli
: 37
:

After Success Implementation IS More Important
08-18-2011

: kannur
: 59
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
can not download

Sorry for the inconvenience. Here is the correct file.
Download the Lokpal Bill by Govt of India 2010
Can not download Lokpal bill from this location
08-18-2011

: Jamshedpur
:

It is high time that India has an imaprtial mechanism to deal with the cases of corruption in any form if we really wish to develop as a nation.
Corruption in any form not only presents a danger to our efforts of becoming a developed nation, it also tarnishes our image to the more developed world.
I really appreciate the efforts of the "Anna Team" and would be extremely proud to be part of the same.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0