India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > JAN LOKPAL BILL
New Topics

Appeasement of dalits who boycotted the movement

Because I am not against this movement, I am with joyous Team Anna right now and henceforth no comments on .....

08-31-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day

Because I am not against this movement, I am with joyous Team Anna right now and henceforth no comments on this topic.
08-31-2011

: Apr 2011
: Delhi
: 64
:
: 53 | 0.01 Per Day

The 'creamy layer' of dalits should voluntarily opt themselves out of the ambit of reservation so that the real needy get the benifit.
09-01-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day
Something has to be done.

The solid conclusion has come out through a long debate that once a level playing field is provided to quota beneficiaries, all the benefits must be withdrawn and let them compete with others. Many pro-reservationists argue that because they have been oppressed for centuries, reservations are their birth- right and must be continued for ever. They mean to say that the earth has been rotating around the sun for centuries, now sun should rotate around the earth.
09-02-2011

: Aug 2011
: Hyderabad
:
: 87 | 0.02 Per Day

The 'creamy layer' of dalits should voluntarily opt themselves out of the ambit of reservation so that the real needy get the benifit.
@ Anjali ji...

good suggestion... but can we find such people in this SELF-CENTERED society...!?!

- Swami Vivekananda
09-02-2011

:

After reading your views, m really feeling bad after 64 years of independence you are still talking about castism. I dont know where you seen, that the dalits have not taken part in this movement, might be you have seen the dalits which were unaware of what the movement is about. I can show you many dalits which took part in this movement. You have seen lakhpatis and carodpati dalits, but have you ever visited a place where dalits are still struggling to earn single penny to fill their stomach. Its victory which is important and not the castism. Because of some people you cant blame to whole dalit community.
well said simran ji...

- Swami Vivekananda
09-02-2011

: Apr 2011
: Delhi
: 64
:
: 53 | 0.01 Per Day

@raghavwithluv
Some self-respecting people have started doing the same.Only the shameless will shy away.
09-02-2011

:

@raghavwithluv
Some self-respecting people have started doing the same.Only the shameless will shy away.
haha... okay...

- Swami Vivekananda
09-03-2011

: Ajmer
: 58
:
: 29 | 0.01 Per Day

The government as well as political parties were afraid of the growing support and not only support but the active participation of public in this movement. They were trying to fail this move at any cost. That's why they were making several blames which later proved to be baseless. At last, they tried to play the Dalit and Muslim card. Even they tried to disturb the silent & democratic movement by sending unsocial elements at Ramlila ground to create panic and chaos. But the public remained undisturbed and patient enough to vitiate the move of the dirty politicians. That's why, Team Anna chose to end Anna's fast with Dalit and Muslim girls. It was not to appease these communities as all sections of the society participated in this move.
10-11-2011

: Oct 2011
: kanpur
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

It hardly matters who offered water to anna.The goal is important and one should not be destracted by such minor things.We have to get a strong bill .
10-12-2011

: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

U r rite mam a strong bill is imprtnt.
JAI HIND

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0