India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > JAN LOKPAL BILL

Anti Corruption Movement Should not be deflated so early.

I was not expecting that the movement against corruption will be so deflated so early. Because as the people started .....

04-10-2011

: Apr 2011
: Delhi
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Anti Corruption Movement Should not be deflated so early.

I was not expecting that the movement against corruption will be so deflated so early. Because as the people started to come out from their houses, the Govt. immediately accepted the terms of this movement.
These corrupt leaders was known it very well, if the movement continued for few more days, it could become a great problem for this Govt.

Today our first target should be "to get back the black money deposited in foreign banks". And for that Committee Members of the Jan Lokpal Bill should be from Public only. That could be possible only if the movement was to be continued for few more days.

I feel, on Saturday & Sunday, i.e. on 9 & 10 April public definitely came out from their houses and stands with 'Anti Corruption Movement'. And when the public is with you, then there is no need to continue fast. Because the life of true & honest people is very much important for the country.

"Bas ek bar Janta sadak per aa jaye to in chor bhrasht neta log ko nani yad aa jayegi". Abhi to in choro ne turant baate mankar Anti Corruption Movement ko thanda kiya hai. Aur isse Baba Ramdev aur anay log, jo itne dino se movement chala rahe they usko bhi slow kar dia.
Isliye mujhe lagta hai, jab tak janta poori tarah se sadak per nahi aa jati tab tak movement chalta rehna chahiye tha, bus 2-4 din ki bat reh gai thi.

'ye malal janta ko bhi hoga, lekin Koi baat nahi, janta ab poori tarah jagruk ho chuki hai'. Ab janta Bhrashtachar k khilaf jo bhi awaz uthayega, janta uska saath jarur degi.

Last edited by mukul; 04-10-2011 at 11:39 PM
04-27-2011

: Mar 2011
: 12
:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

WE WERE 7 LAC ON 4th APRIL AND 47 LAC ON 9TH APRIL MEANS IN 4 DAYS OF ANNAJI'S AMRAN ANSHAN WE INCREASED 40 LACS. THESE INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM NEWSPAPERS. I REQUEST TO IAC PLEASE UPDATE US REGULARLY THE NUMBERS OF MEMBERS. PLZ TELL US HOW MANY ARE WE NOW ?

I AM HAPPY THAT IN DELHI WE ATTACHED ABOVE THAN 50,000 VOLUNTEERS IN 24 HOURS 3 DAYS AGO. ME AND MY SOME OTHER FRIENDS ALSO ARE TRYING REGULARLY TO CONVEYANCE MAXIMUM PEOPLE TO ATTACH WITH IAC.
04-27-2011

: Mar 2011
: 12
:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

We all indians against corruption must be serious, sincere, devoted, focused and must have patience with non voilance. This movement will go on many years and it must be continue if we want 100% result. I requst to iac team that inform annaji about our wish for 100% result and this too that indian youth is fully with him and have patience.

And if govt. Do voilance then permit us to react. We will not draw back in any case now.
04-28-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day

Gentle men movement against corruption is still running only the method is being changed for a while. We started with "fasting" and know we are knotting the person having healthy mind to remove corruption..........

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0