India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > CONSUMER MOVEMENT > Consumer Complaints Forum
New Topics

regarding the expiry dates of products

I Belong to a state where the literacy rate is very low.People are unaware of the importance of the expiry .....

12-23-2012

: Dec 2012
: khagaul,patna
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
regarding the expiry dates of products

I Belong to a state where the literacy rate is very low.People are unaware of the importance of the expiry dates printed on the products they buy.Few people even me also sometime I don't want to take the effort of turning the product and putting constrain on my eyes to look for the expiry date n then buy the product.And because of this laziness and careless attitude we are often cheated and sometimes we have to suffer a great loss whether its health or money.And in many of the products sometimes the expiry dates are written in such a manner that people find it difficult to read.The product name is always written in bold letters and larger size while the important details like the expiry date is written somewhere in the back side of the product,and its very difficult to find it. So its my appeal to the manufacturers that they should get the expiry dates printed on their products on the front side only and the size should be atleast 75% of the size with which they print the product's name.If this message of mine can reach to them through this forum i will be grateful.
with regards!
Kritika Kaushik
12-23-2012

: Dec 2012
: faridabad
: 34
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Hello friends , i don't know where post and how to post in IAC so plz help me...!!!
12-24-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"say to aap"

Hello friends , i don't know where post and how to post in IAC so plz help me...!!!
Gentle men ! "Share your views with App. The App has its own web side and party members discuss through email................and discussion mare made city level and district level too."

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0