India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > CONSUMER MOVEMENT > Consumer Complaints Forum
New Topics

Height Of Corruption in Health & public safety Department

Dear Sir, I am from Ghaziabad and would like to report that for issuing a drug license the government fee .....

09-27-2012

: Sep 2012
: Ghaziabad
: 47
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Height Of Corruption in Health & public safety Department

Dear Sir,

I am from Ghaziabad and would like to report that for issuing a drug license the government fee is Rs 1500 for 20 B & 21 B respectively ie total Rs 3000.

However in getting the license issued we have to spend Rs. 1.0 L (for Retail) and Rs. 80,000.00 (for Wholesale) which is apart from the actual fee. Not only this, a person has to wait for months.

I wish to state that in this scenario a single officer alone is not responsible this is happening as all the hierarchy is involved from CMO to a Clerk.

Further if our safety is in such officer,s hands then you can think how much safe you and me are?
12-26-2013

: May 2013
: Goregaon,Mumbai
: 56
:
: 68 | 0.02 Per Day

Drugs and Foods Department This is highest corrupt Department where many people pay money and get approvals.All drugs from foreign countries which are thrown by foreigners are marketed in Hindustan. AND FOOD AND AGRICULTURAL MINISTER SHARAD PAWAR is in charge of all this who is highest corrupt Minister of our country. He is the KING of all corruption and Sonia Gandhi is the QUEEN of all corruption.
12-27-2013

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"UP"

gentle men ! "Gajiyabad is in UP.............no comments As government is busy in Safayee Mahotsav."
03-12-2014

: May 2013
: Goregaon,Mumbai
: 56
:
: 68 | 0.02 Per Day

Ye SHARAD PAWAR aur SONIA GANDHI ko ghaseet ghaseet ke Mumbai ke local train me leke jaana chahiye at peak hours morning 9 AM and evening 6PM then she will know how poor people sacrifice for their jobs. When I was working a young worker got cut into pieces in the local train it was too devastating for his family

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0