India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > REGIONAL MOVEMENTS

Support Kejriwal Assemble in Bangalore Aug26???

How about we show support to Mr.Kejriwal and assemble in banglore on Aug 26th 2012. We need to show that .....

08-23-2012

: Aug 2012
: bangalore
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Support Kejriwal Assemble in Bangalore Aug26???

How about we show support to Mr.Kejriwal and assemble in banglore on Aug 26th 2012. We need to show that the Anna Hazare movement has not faded away. I am not sure how to go about doing this but i know that i want to support this cause.
08-23-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

my full support to mr. arvind kejriwal for their revoluationary work of anti corruption.
08-23-2012

: Aug 2012
: bangalore
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Hi John, I see you are a senior member. Maybe you can answer this question. Do we have a regional go to person for the IAC movement? Like say a person or a group of people who actually create plans of protests, etc? Because the way i see it, individual people giving support through a forum is of no use. Do we have something of this sort in bangalore?
10-25-2012

: Oct 2012
: Jajpur,Odisha
: 34
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

My question to Mr. Arvinda, Sir how can we reduce the corruption? Most of the govt. employees are doing such things please advice me so that they should be hang out.
02-11-2020

: Oct 2018
: Yên Bái
: 43
:
: 30 | 0.02 Per Day

Do ??c ?i?m v?*nh tai ???c c?u t?o b?i s??n s?n v?* m?t l?p da, công ty d??i da m?ng che ph?, trong khi ?y mô s?n r?t d? b? viêm, kh? n?ng ch?ng nhi?m trùng kém, v?* viêm nhi?m mãn t?*nh, b?c xúc v?i ch?t li?u l?*m cho khuyên tai… s? k?*ch th?*ch s?o l?i v?ng m?nh. tham kh?o t?i https://thuocxoaseo.com/kien-thuc-tri-seo/seo-loi-phi-dai.html

http://www.kemtriseo.com/kem-tri-seo...ar-gel-20g.htm

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0