India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > REGIONAL MOVEMENTS

Protecting govt land from land mafia

Dear sir i am scared for my mothers and myself for life as i am fighting against land mafia in .....

• 1 amirjalil1972@gmail.com

09-26-2012

: Sep 2012
: Bhopal
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Protecting govt land from land mafia

Dear
sir i am scared for my mothers and myself for life as i am fighting against land mafia in bhopal khasr
a no 69 at kohefiza and i am threatened by a police officer named bhadoria on behalf of one manoj kumar and his cronies nami shah farooq ali and kailash sharma all belonging to builder lobby of bhopal police is hand in glove with them and nuzool and building permission and judicialmagistrate too

AMIR
10-01-2012

:

DEAR
FRIENDS
I AM TRYING MY BEST TO STOP LAND MAFIA FROM GRABBING THE GOVT LAND BUT LAST NIGHT POLICE OFFICIALS CAME IN A POLICE JEEP TO SUPPORT THE LAND MAFIA AND THREATEN ME NEVER SEEN MISUSE OF POWER LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE.Its time to wake up otherwise corruption will eat us all

Regards
syed amir jalil
10-01-2012

:

This is our Bhopal madhya pradesh kohefizapolice station working for mafia and drawing salary from govt and helping land mafia grabbing govt land

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0