India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > REGIONAL MOVEMENTS

An excellent chief minister mr. Narendra modi...

Mr modi is a great cm in indian history n its a fact JAI HIND.....

12-16-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Mr modi is a great cm in indian history n its a fact
JAI HIND
06-04-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

I think that you all people are big fan of Narendra Modi.We all know that he does work for his state.But we cannot forget that what bad thing that he had done in Gujarat.
He had killed most of Indian Muslims in Gujarat.It was planed every thing and the all the Police officer was involved in this.In the other words we can say Indian Corruption or Corruption in India
06-05-2012

: Aug 2011
: DELHI
:
: 129 | 0.03 Per Day

I think that you all people are big fan of Narendra Modi.We all know that he does work for his state.But we cannot forget that what bad thing that he had done in Gujarat.
He had killed most of Indian Muslims in Gujarat.It was planed every thing and the all the Police officer was involved in this.In the other words we can say Indian Corruption or Corruption in India
John, you are far away of the facts.How you can perdict that Mr.Modi is responsible of Muslims killing in Gujrat?I think you must to take some mental treatment so that without knowing the ground realities you not to blame anybody.
Yes! we can named congress directly for the killings of Sikhs in Delhi and other parts of country as well during 1984 Anti Sikh Riots.What did you say here?

Jai Hind !
06-06-2012

:

John, you are far away of the facts.How you can perdict that Mr.Modi is responsible of Muslims killing in Gujrat?I think you must to take some mental treatment so that without knowing the ground realities you not to blame anybody.
Yes! we can named congress directly for the killings of Sikhs in Delhi and other parts of country as well during 1984 Anti Sikh Riots.What did you say here?

Jai Hind !
Then what is the reason behind this can tell. I think that you have not hear that tape.All the men of modi he has said all the think about him.You have not seen real face of him. He is politics person he do any things.Now also i will tell that he is not good guy.
07-09-2012

:

Hi Rana,

I am waiting for your reply I have many question to talk Corruption in India.
12-18-2013

: Dec 2013
: Lushiana
:
: 14 | 0.00 Per Day

guys
i am sorry to hea such things as narendar modi jas dpone so many good things and he should be the prime minister and all that stuff. Doesn anyone know what has he done? what is his agenda? is he has done so many good things that he should be the prime minister and other state state governments should accept them. then please mention everything, everythins in detail, how long are you going to propose hypothesis without providing anykind of contexts, it is high time, if you want to change india, change yourself first. now my humble request please make proper arguments with evidences so we can look at it in better light and not do blind worshiping.
hopw this will do some good and not be imisunderstood
12-19-2013

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Leadership"

Gentle men ! "Modi's leadership could not form government in Delhi after having majority. BJP denied forming government at invitation of Rajyapal. How can be aspect BJP will follow Modi after being a prime minister."

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0