India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > REGIONAL MOVEMENTS

CHENNAI calling...

Chennai contact http://www.anticorruptionchennai.com/ which is doing its part for past ten years Karur Tamil Nadu stating this sunday 8 may .....

05-06-2011

: May 2011
: KARUR
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Chennai contact http://www.anticorruptionchennai.com/ which is doing its part for past ten years

Karur Tamil Nadu stating this sunday 8 may 2011
05-12-2011

: May 2011
: KARUR
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
In Chennai

Hi I wish to join the anti corruption camp in today and weekend.... can u let me know were is the place to join and in chennai which place the fast is taking place

contact

http://www.anticorruptionchennai.com/
08-16-2011

: Aug 2011
: chennai
: 64
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up chennai calling

why shd. v wait till evening to meet at marina beach. I have taken leave. Any other meeting going on anywhere in chennai to decide on further steps?
08-16-2011

: Apr 2011
:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

I am with you
08-24-2011

: chennai
:
: 21 | 0.00 Per Day

the protest . The intention are true, it has got professional volunteers too. Still they don't know how to bring it to peoples.

There is still educated people who dont aware of the issue. In college lectures, government employees and even bpo employees.

We are trying to conduct road show. It wont be going to make awareness.
Let me put some suggestion

1,why not we use volunteers to explain the issue to various offices and companies at the break times. So that it wont affect their working.

2,No one is ready to fight against anything by losing salary. We can't ark them too. They are having families.
Why not we ask them to wear a badge or black ribbon at the work place so that they can express their support without losing salary.

3,Why not we have a chance to donate from our phone balance.

4,Peoples are thinking that 9day fast is not possible for human. Why dont we publish the trusted doctors view
5,why not we ask the companies to write a 'we are against corruption' on their products.
6,Why dont we ask all peoples of the city to switch off the lamp for one minute , same time, one given day and time. It will get attention and it is totally gandian way. As a symbolic for the people in darkness.

7,Why not we ask people to set call back tone to some patriotic one so to support

8,why not our volunteers are explaining about this in grasp root level. Like resident association and company staff association.

9,How can the shops owener show their support without shutting the shop. Can we provide some quicker or something to display.

10, how can students support without breaking the decipline and decoram of institutions and without a black mark in their conduct certificate. Some clear and democratic way to it . Have support from police and management. Like black cap along with uniform say a black cap day. Or something.
08-24-2011

: tamil nadu
: 36
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

please provide venues for other places in tamil nadu where this movement is going on
08-25-2011

: jaipur(rajasthan)
: 39
:
: 23 | 0.00 Per Day

aaj japurites ne anna ji ke support me candle march nikala, vaishali nagar or aaspas ki sabhi colony ke sabhi age ke log isme shamil hue, really anna ji ka is tareh support kar itna achha laga, hum sabne itni loudlly naare baazi ki road se gujarte har koi humare railli me shamil ho gaya,
Kuch naare toh aise the,
Soniya gandhi jiski mummy hai, wo sarkar nikkammi hai,

Manmohan jiska taau hai wo sarkar bikau hai,

Jaipur ke ek MP ne anna ji ko challange kiya tha apne against election ladne ke liye, unke liye bhi ek jordar nara arz hua,
Gali ka kutta kaisa hai, mahesh joshi jaisa hai,

Hahahahahaha

Last edited by s atreya; 08-25-2011 at 08:45 PM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0