India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

will salman khurshid resign?

He should sacked out......

10-17-2012

: Oct 2012
: Delhi
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

He should sacked out.
10-17-2012

: Delhi
:

I would like to join IAC, how I can?
10-17-2012

: mysore
:

see if a clerk is caught or attender is caught he is suspended and removed from job but people like him no draupadi
10-17-2012

: Aug 2012
: delhi
: 37
:
about salman khurshid resignaion

salman khurshid jaise gunde ke resign se nahi balki use gadhe par baitha kar galiyo mae ghumakar us pr jute chappal barsakar fanshi pr latkana chaiye.
10-18-2012

: Perth, WA
: 52
:
: 59 | 0.01 Per Day

Don't we think judiciary system must be more strong, sab politicians par case chal raha hai.. what is the result..?? ya sab choor hai and inka pait naha bharta hai.. there should be deadline to complete the court case, decision must come within time framework as other developed countries are doing, i live in Australia and can see the difference in day to day life.
10-21-2012

: mysore
:
corruption in indiafrom one end to another

an attender who takes five rupees is suspended a doctor who takes 10000 rs is suspended burt a man with high infuence who has taken crores is never suspended no fir no chargeshhet no suspension BUT WILL GET PROMOTION AS THE ORDER WILL SAY HE IS THE ONLY MAN IN THAT FIELD
WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS JUSTICE

10-21-2012

: Aug 2012
: gurgaon
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day

Ok I accept no scam in this case but what about illegal document which is submitted to aaj tak news. Indian people are not made but people can know every thing. If salman khursid is honest leader then he has to resign from ministry and wet for investigation report
10-21-2012

: New Jersey USA
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I am surprised how oxford educated person can take talk like this and instead he should have graciously accepted the mistake and would have apologize to common people of the oversight and vow to rectify the mistakes instead the tendency to downplay the obvious and thinking it is matter of few days and again things will be as usual and waiting for other topic/scam to become news.
10-21-2012

: Ralegaon Siddhi
: 39
:
: 41 | 0.01 Per Day
Moral & Political Judge - IAC

an attender who takes five rupees is suspended a doctor who takes 10000 rs is suspended burt a man with high infuence who has taken crores is never suspended no fir no chargeshhet no suspension BUT WILL GET PROMOTION AS THE ORDER WILL SAY HE IS THE ONLY MAN IN THAT FIELD
WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS JUSTICE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a rule of law in this democratic country. Stop harbouring this attitude and let the legal fraternity decide who needs to be punished. IAC and its followers must concentrate on a larger issue - what do they stand for as no position is taken on larger issues and neither discussed.

Let Arvindji come on TV studio and participate in debates rather than posturing and posing to be a Zero - self proclaimed "Megalomaniac"

When he asks questions let him too answer first ? Depicting an angry young man means nothing in poilitcs ?

Pkease STOP this Dramabazi and talk substance.

We do support the movement but not in the manner in which it is being run. What is the Big Picture and how does IAC intend to reach there - no mobocracy and stop seeing yourselves on TV on and off ?
10-21-2012

: Ralegaon Siddhi
: 39
:
: 41 | 0.01 Per Day
Joining IAC is very simple

I would like to join IAC, how I can?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attend one of the Dharnas in Delhi, be arrogant, learn how to wave the Indian Flag, show yourself as an angry young man and your face appearing on TV - will be an automatic membership route in IAC ?

In any case we haven't see anything beyond this ?

Good luck and khus Raho !!!!

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0