India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Will India able to take strong action?

So, time is running fast... today 4th year of 26/11 terror attack... Supreme Court confirmed Kasav death sentence… I have .....

08-29-2012

: Aug 2011
: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day
Will India able to take strong action?

So, time is running fast... today 4th year of 26/11 terror attack... Supreme Court confirmed Kasav death sentence… I have gave my views on many sites, papers, news channel as under...
--- "Though terrorist’s Kasav case was crystal clear, but still we have gone for about hefty fair trial and proved that how transparent our judicial system is unlike most of the country. But, after this trial and judgment, he should not allow to appeal mercy petition and should be hanged in public immediately without further judicial procedure. if Indira Gandhi (ex PM) deny to obey court verdict and neglect law and Shah Banu case was revert out of law by Rajiv Gandhi than why cannot this? India should show the world that country cannot compromise in integrity and take hard action if required like open public death sentence to such terrorist." ---
But still he is alive at the expense of our poor country's tax payers money... Who is responsible for this?

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0