India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum

Why team anna object on baba and modi share same platform?

today Sanjay Sinh of team anna's reaction of baba and modi share same platform in function at Ahmedabad... I think .....

07-29-2012

: Aug 2011
: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day
Question Why team anna object on baba and modi share same platform?

today Sanjay Sinh of team anna's reaction of baba and modi share same platform in function at Ahmedabad...
I think this stand of team anna is anti people... when Modi acceptance increases gradually by people India nationally what’s the use of such stand... for lokpal bill and other reform you have to go through political parties to make changes, congress never do this and BJP has already supported lokpal the way you want so why oppose... this way you will lose certainly mass support...
07-30-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Rumer"

Gentle men ! "Media is spreading many rumers which could bring differences in between Ramdev and Anna."
07-30-2012

: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day

i am talking aboiuit media runour... i am talking about Sanjay Sinh statement on various newd channel...
this absolutely worng stand by team anna... they are describing modi as mass murderer or corrupt..
no court has proved yet modi as mass murderer or corrupt... also corruptio is altogether different issue... since the system has to change...
07-30-2012

: Mubai
:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day

I agree with the fact that N.M. has been charged lot for corruption and murderer. But even court has rejected almost all issues. Many people are with N.M. In fact cngrs is keeping on put charges on N.M. same way as anna/ anna team.
atleast anna and team should think that if all chrges put on them are right then all charges put on N.M. is also right.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0