India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

"Who is responsible for citizen security ? Police/security agency/Public itself !

"Gentle men ! We are facing bomb blast since 1993. Each and every time question arise "Who is responsible for .....

: Who is responsible for citizen security ?
Police 1 5.88%
Security agencies like CBI 0 0%
Government 12 70.59%
Public Itself 4 23.53%
: 17.

07-14-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Who is responsible for citizen security ? Police/security agency/Public itself !

"Gentle men ! We are facing bomb blast since 1993. Each and every time question arise "Who is responsible for the bomb blast?". Representative of English Government simply says," Terrorist Group (Any imaginary name) is resposible for the bomb blast". After each bomb blast some enquires are made. We also see the protest of citizen. But we never think "Who is actually responsible for the bomb blast ? Lets us try to find out actual responsible for the bomb blast for so we have to discuss on following three points-

1- Is Police responsible for citizen's security ?
2- Is security Agency responsible for citizen's security ?
3- Is Public itself responsible for its security ?

1- Police-

In my opinion Police work like a clerk of Hon'ble court. In simple words we can say Police registers Fir and put chargsheet before the Court. This work is done by the police since 1861. As usual an fir is sure to be registered against unknown person for the serial bomb blast took place in Mumbai. Later FR will be put in as no any accused possibly arressted. By chance if any one is arrested then long trial will sure to spoil the punishment.
Arresting of any bomb blast accused is not possible as no one have exact idea how many person live in Mumbai or any other city of India. People easily get fordge passport, identity proof. Amazing thing is that each passport and identity proof requires police verification. Fordge Mobile SIM also play vital role.

2- Security Agency

In my opinion All Security Agencies available in India are reserved for the politician security or Vip security. Agency like CBI is used to investigate "Ghotala like 2G Spectrum etc and how much money is gethered by BaBa ram dev and so on." To collect information about possible terrorist attack is a secondry work assinged to CBI and other intelligence agencies.

3- Public itself

The most important part of each and every bomb blast is public. Dead or injured both belong to public. Now whenever bomb blast took place. Some public persons go for protesting the incident by candle march and other non-violence way. Pulbic has only this way to make demand of security which remain unfruitful every time.

This time to lead a procession for any public demand will be treated like Hon'ble Baba Ramdev Satyagrah as our English Government is not ready to listen public voice at any cost. Most recent example of not listening to public demand is "Goverment has denied demand of Janlokpal bill raised By Hon'ble Anna Hazare".
What do you think about the security of citizen ? Let me have a chance to know your views............................................. ...........Bande Matram.

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 07-15-2011 at 02:46 PM
07-15-2011

:
"waiting for views"

"Gentle men ! As I know our target is corruption. But in my opinion the corruption and corrupt people let the bomb blast took place. So for I think there is a need of better discussion and long discussion till we get unique stage to short out the problem of terrorist. Pls give your views for healthy discussion...................bande matram.

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 07-15-2011 at 02:40 PM
07-17-2011

: Jun 2011
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day
"public kabhi bhi react nahi karti hai"

mishra ji bharat me rahney bala har aadmi apni suraksha ke liye jimmedar hai. chidamram sahab ne kaha hai ki har sahar mein bum blast ka khatra hai. to aisi prasitithi me public hi apni suraksha ke liye bhi jimmedar hogi. sarkar( chidambram, rahul gandhi) dono ne public ki suraksha ki jimmedari nahi lee pradhan mantri ne bhi surkasha ki jimmedari nahi li hai to sarkar suraksha ke liye jimmedar nahi hai. Police aur security agencies sarkar ke under mein hai to jo sarkar ki jimmedari vahi inki jimmedari. is tarah se public hi apni surksha ke liye jimmedar hai. sarkar public chunti hai. ab public ki chni hui sarkar jimmedari nahi le rahi hai to ghatiya sarkar chunne ke liye bhi public jimmedar hai. mere khayal me ek aur bat public har ghatna jaldi bhool jati hai kabhi apni chuni hui sarkar se lagatar prashn nahi poochati hai. 13 july 2011 gai. bum blast ki bat purani ho gai. public bhool gai. bum blast mumbai me hua gwalior, agra, kanpur aadi jagaho par to hua nahi to yahan ki public kyo soche................... ye nazariya badalna hoga tatha kisi bhi samasya ke liye public ko lagatar awaz uthani padegi.
07-21-2011

:
"Political Punch on Politics."

"Gentle men ! Diggi raja is throwing comments on his security. He is asking that Mr. Shivraj singh CM of Mp is not capable to provide him securtiy. Cruel fact is disclosed by camera "How Diggi Raja nad his followers were beating the political party(BJP) members." This is the finnest "Political Punch on Politics." How clever are the polician as they have good way to show symapthy to bomb blast took place on 13.07.2011.
08-18-2011

:
"Corruption has shollowed one more patriot."

“Gentle men ! People who are known RTI activist are real patriot( Desh bhakta). They disclose scam by the information they get through RTI. Mostly one life is lost for one discloser. RTI activists sacrifice his/her life to bring goodness for the society. What they get in return ?...................WE never think about them. On very 16-08-20111 one more RTI activist Sehla Masood is killed in Bhopal. CM recmanded CBI enquiry. I urge justice for Sarla masood. She must be declared “Shaheed”. Only doing so we can protect RTI activists and repay them for their good work. Friends I need support from all of you to raise our voice to provide justice to Sehla Masood. Send Bande Matram to Hon’ble CM Mr. Shiv raJ singh so that he may declare “Sehla Masood” a “Shaheed”
..........Bande Matram

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 08-21-2011 at 12:31 PM
08-21-2011

: Aug 2011
: Ajmer
: 58
:
: 29 | 0.01 Per Day

It is very ridiculous to note that the servants are spending a whopping money on their security rather than the security of their masters. It is possible only in India because we are not so prudent to our rights. If their security is withdrawn, then only they will realize how safe our country is? They live in Z plus security.
08-22-2011

:
"Public itsef resposible of his/her security"

"Gentle men ! Politicians declares them representative of public then why they are not ready to meet public gathered before their houses? Numbers of police person are working like watch dog before their residence. Police men also pay tax and the money is stolen by politicians. To whom police is protecting. In my opinion all politicians secures themselves only as they always remains in fear for the discloser of scam they did..................Sehal Masood was the real public reprentative who sacrified her life............................security to RTI activist has no meaning security to Lallo Prasad, kapil sibbal, manoj tiwari, digvijay is quite compalsory as they alwasy support corruption and corrupt people and try to crush any voice raise against corruption and arrest the public the real owner of the country...........................It seems public itself is responsible for its security......................................even in the capital cites of our country................................bande Matram....................
09-07-2011

:
"Citizen is still helpless"

Gentle men ! Today's (07-09-2011) Bomblast has prooved that Citizen is still helpless as he has no magic stick"
09-10-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

To Each...His Own...
09-18-2011

:
"Helpless"

Gentle men ! "Yesterday (17-09-2011) Bomblast in Agra has prooved that Citizen is more helpless without the magic stick"

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0