India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Us praise modi governance

I see that there is a lot of Party Sniffing going on here... What's happening...Anti-Corruption Movement, or Party Politics ? .....

09-15-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

I see that there is a lot of Party Sniffing going on here...

What's happening...Anti-Corruption Movement, or Party Politics ?

I just hope the guys speaking so loudly in favour of one party or the other aren't themselves here for reasons other than fighting corruption.

Why are Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi the best choices ? THE ONLY CHOICES ?

HAS INDIA COME TO SUCH A PASS THAT OUT OF ITS 120 CRORE POPULATION ONLY TWO SEEM FIT TO LEAD THE NATION ?

IN THAT CASE, WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO BEFORE WE CAN COME ANYWHERE NEAR TO BEING AN EFFICIENT UNITY.

IS THIS REALLY THE CASE, OR ARE WE BEING MYOPIC ?

OR IS THERE SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON HERE ?

IN OUR EFFORT TO CREATE A BETTER NATION, WE DON'T TALK ABOUT OUR EDUCATION, OUR ECONOMY, OUR SOCIETY, OUR PHILOSOPHY, OUR CULTURE, OUR AGRICULTURE, OUR VILLAGES, OUR INDUSTRIES, OUR ENERGY SOURCES, OUR NATIONAL RESOURCES, OUR HUMAN RESOURCES, OUR DREAMS, OUR PLANS - ALL WE HAVE ARE NARENDRA MODI AND RAHUL GANDHI ? IS INDIA RUNNING A SHORTAGE OF BETTER TOPICS ? AND OF BETTER MEN ?

THE MORE I READ THIS THREAD, THE MORE IT SEEMS SOMEBODY HAS A POLITICAL PROPAGANDA TO SATISFY HERE.

FUNNY THINGS GOING ON.

SUMMIT.
09-15-2011

: Apr 2011
: Delhi
: 64
:
: 53 | 0.01 Per Day

In fact,there are people like Sri Narayan Murthy,Sri Arvind Kejriwal(if he chooses to..) and several others-masters in their fields who should take a more pro-active role in clearing the mess.With inflation and recession we are heading for very difficult times.
09-16-2011

: Sambalpur, Orissa
: 47
:
: 120 | 0.03 Per Day
Narendra Modi

Absoutely true, Agreed with you 100%
Friends,

It is true that Mr Narendra Modi will be the most successful PM of India.He has shown his efficiency in Gujarat.We should admit it with open mind.
He is the best strong man to handle corruption,terrorism,Kashmir,Pakistan and China issues.
Congress and its allies are projecting Mr Rahul Gandhi as their PM.Its a joke.I doubt, whether Mr Rahul knows even Map of India properly.He is childish.There cannot be even the comparison between them.
Mr Narendra Modi will make India a Superpower !

Regards
Subhash Ghuge
Chartered Accountant
Pune.
09-16-2011

:

Some People will Not Quit Political Back-Sniffing...for Whatever it Takes...
09-16-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Smart"

Some People will Not Quit Political Back-Sniffing...for Whatever it Takes...
Gentle babu mosay ! "Smart"
09-16-2011

:

Gentle babu mosay ! "Smart"

Thanks, Mishra jee....

But it really pains me to need to be smart in these situations...I wish the people of my country get smarter...and understand what's good for them...

Scratching someone's back will not yield any good results in the long run...on the contrary it might leave us caressing our own butts...for the lack of a will to develop ourselves...

Lets leave our arses to what they are best meant for...and sniffing doesn't simply figure in the list...
09-17-2011

: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day

please read my full post one para is;

What is good must be appreciated and with Mr. Narendra Modi capabilities if country can progress, one should not hesitate to take Mr. Narendra Modi services at the center stage. Now, time has come to govern the country by efficient, dynamic and knowledgeable persons irrespective of he/she being a politician or non-politician.
09-17-2011

: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day

what main news published... i elaborate and give my views... there is no political agenda... i am fan of progress and development.. whoever does i dont hazitate to appreciate... i have made lots of post on corruption and black money... i am sorry but manmohansingh failed in development card and so no question of praising him...
09-17-2011

: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Well said sir that manmohan singh is nt the right man fr devlopment
JAI HIND
09-17-2011

:

what main news published... i elaborate and give my views... there is no political agenda... i am fan of progress and development.. whoever does i dont hazitate to appreciate... i have made lots of post on corruption and black money... i am sorry but manmohansingh failed in development card and so no question of praising him...

"whoever does i dont hazitate to appreciate..." - Even I don't...but I feel this is not quite the place for it...The Website Reads - "India Against Corruption" and Not "India in Praise of Narendra Modi", or for that matter, "In Praise of Any Other Politician".

"i am fan of progress and development.......i have made lots of post on corruption and black money..."- I too. But as a "fan of progress and development" and a true National Thinker, I'd have loved to hear more from you on OUR EDUCATION, OUR ECONOMY, OUR SOCIETY, OUR HISTORY, OUR PHILOSOPHY, OUR CULTURE, OUR AGRICULTURE, OUR VILLAGES, OUR INDUSTRIES, OUR ENERGY SOURCES, OUR NATIONAL RESOURCES, OUR HUMAN RESOURCES, OUR DREAMS, OUR PLANS, and more.

"i am sorry but manmohansingh failed in development card and so no question of praising him..." - True. And I aren't praising him either. In fact I've put up quite a few posts that have questioned his performance. Run a Search and I'm sure you'll find them.

"there is no political agenda..." - Aliens, I've been so long with you on this forum that you almost seem to be a family member. I love seeing you around, flitting here and there with your informative and inviting posts. Not to mention the chat and exchange of appreciation that has taken place between us so many times. And therefore, my heart so wants to accept this - but my head revolts.

Thanks,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-17-2011 at 11:03 PM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0