India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum

Society and Economy for people desire to live with good ethics and values

I hope people would not mind if I use this forum to highlight the new alternatives for economy and society .....

04-29-2012

: Apr 2012
: delhi
: 36
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Society and Economy for people desire to live with good ethics and values

I hope people would not mind if I use this forum to highlight the new alternatives for economy and society for people who desire to live with good ethics and values which can be free from corruption also.

----------------------
Note: This thread is not for speaking against capitalism or ridiculing capitalism. This thread is only for those people who are searching for better alternatives and do not want to live with ethics of capitalism.

People who are supporters of capitalism and are not interested in alternatives please do not discuss in this thread. Any derogatory remark and attempt to destabilize the discussion will be ignored or dealt accordingly.

Please do not make derogatory remarks and keep the discussion polite and civilized.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have tried posting similar thread in forums dominated by western population. But it seems like these people strongly support capitalism and would make derogatory remarks for any such discussion.

There are many INDIAN people who support democracy and freedom but no longer want to live with ethics and capitalism. And have tired of living with ethics of capitalism.

It seems like INDIANS are those rare people who have the balance of ethics and values and democracy and freedom. Capitalism is not an origin of India and our society insisted on the culture of donations and harmony although which is not followed by our own people. Our society always supported ethics of compassion harmony and human values right from swami vivekanda, shri Krishna and bhagvad gita. Amaryta sen was an Indian and a rare economist who spoke on ethics and values and economics.

My purpose in this thread is to make people aware of new alternatives for people who desire to live with good ethics and values. It is termed as Earth Exchange based economy.

The Earth Exchange based economy is described in the book Urban Life and Economy which is available free of cost for reading and downloading under creative commons license.

I request people to please go through this alternative.

Speaking further,

Any discussion which highlights the importance of living with good ethics and values is welcome!

Sumeet

Last edited by sumeet1591; 04-29-2012 at 01:51 PM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0