India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Silly Illogical Arguments by government

Hi All, I am jotting down some points which proove that the government is raising silly arguments against a strong .....

08-16-2011

: Aug 2011
: PUNE
: 39
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day
Silly Illogical Arguments by government

Hi All,

I am jotting down some points which proove that the government is raising silly arguments against a strong Lokpal. Please add further points to the list. Thanks.

(*) Government disagreed to video telecasting of the draft meetings with civil society. Our Elected members cannot express views freely in front of camera.
Team Anna wanted their views and arguments to be video recorded, clearly prooving their intentions.
I wonder how our government gives it opinions daily when Loksabha proceedings are telecasted live on doordarshan.

(*) Digvijay Singh says Anna Hazare is corrupt. He has done a very big fraud of Rs.2 lac.
Digvijay Singh say "Suresh Kalmadi" and "A Raja" are my innocent friends who have been implicated in false cases of Rs.2 lac crore
hahaha - does he realize what he says
08-17-2011

: Indore
: 55
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day
Diggy Raja is out of his mind . . . so spare him

Hi,

Mr. Diggy Raja is out of his mind. He can say anything. So please spare him. Now a days even Congress party doesn't pay any attention to his statements. So my humble request is that pl don't quote his statements in this forum.
08-17-2011

: gorakhpur
: 30
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

diggi raja dosen't no the adress of a mentel hospital...can anyone help him?
08-17-2011

: Chennai
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day

S funny its like thirty nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine only 3999only . Where is 2lak crore man..
08-17-2011

:

The govt is really missing the senior leadership of sonia gandhi.well this the worst time that congress has faced post independence.
08-17-2011

:

The govt dosent have a "jadui chari" to curb inflation but have people like suresh kalmandi,sheela dixit,ashoke chohan,.....(this list is endless) to do all that is needed to increase corruption.
08-21-2011

: Ajmer
: 58
:
: 29 | 0.01 Per Day

We hear the silly statements from govt. side daily on the TV channels. The citizens of other countries might also have been viewing these channels. What they think about Indian leadership can easily be perceived. Through this platform I would like to urge them that they should not give irresponsible and silly statement until and unless they have the complete and exhaustive knowledge over the subject.
08-21-2011

: Sambalpur, Orissa
: 47
:
: 120 | 0.03 Per Day

We should not take any statement made by Digvijay Singh seriously, because he is famous of making worthless statement for each and every citizen who is against Corruption. We should keep on supporting those who can contribute some thing for the betterment of our society >>>>

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0