India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

The problem we will face after party formation

We are sure that we will face different type of problem by govt. ,anti anna hazare supporter,political parties,autocrats,beaurocrats and otherparty .....

• 1 shivendra.pratap

10-02-2012

: Oct 2012
: patna,bihar
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
The problem we will face after party formation

We are sure that we will face different type of problem by govt. ,anti anna hazare supporter,political parties,autocrats,beaurocrats and otherparty supporters after party formation.The problem like interruptions in work,violence,anti advt,bribing supporter,mismanaging,and manythings.So how we will deal with all kinds and how we achived our aim to form a govt. At the center and save our country.Hari Om!
10-04-2012

: Kanpur
: 40
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Smile my dream comes true

this is my dream to form a political party for new corruption free, true democratic india,but due to lack of money i can't do this.
Thank you arvind ji to provide us a new dream for india.
I tried for this after mumbai attack by contacting many honrable persons by social media but they never reply for it.
10-04-2012

: Kanpur
: 40
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Smile formation of political party

if we have a strong will power then no problems will come.
Unity is must for this cause.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0