India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Prevention is better than cure

One of the main routes for corruption is through liaison of people (often with criminal background & vested interests) with .....

05-01-2014

: May 2014
: Bangalore
: 50
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Smile Prevention is better than cure

One of the main routes for corruption is through liaison of people (often with criminal
background & vested interests) with our elected representatives. I mean GP, ZP, and
TP members, Councilors, corporators. MLAs, MLCs, MPs, and RS members).

In order to prevent this type of unscrupulous liaison, I hereby suggest introduction of timings bound functioning of the representatives of all levels mentioned above. In addition, the representatives must be housed in a campus, where visitors are monitored and regulated.

His Excellency the President, the Governor should monitor the functioning of elected representative and take stern action on erring representative on a day to day basis.

“Prevention is better than cure” corruption must be prevented so that new generation born in a corruption free environment will pave the way for social justice.

I believe this procedure must be followed to free our society from corruption and deviated practices.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0