India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

PM HONEST or CORRUPT...?...SEE THE VIDEOS and decide for yourself

Dear Friends, Is our PM Honest or Corrupt ? Please see the two Videos on this link - Indian Politicians .....

09-07-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day
PM HONEST or CORRUPT...?...SEE THE VIDEOS and decide for yourself

Dear Friends,

Is our PM Honest or Corrupt ?

Please see the two Videos on this link -
Indian Politicians Name Revealed Having Black money In Swiss Bank | The World Reporter: News Opinion and Analysis
Both Videos are Important, but the Second Video probably gives the answer to our question. You decide for yourself.

NOTE : You'll need to scroll down a bit to get to the videos.

(P.S. : The Gentleman Speaking is Vishwabandhu Gupta, ex-Chief Income Tax Commissioner. He has now been suspended by the Govt. on grounds of "Indiscipline on Duty". But the Govt. yet has to Prove the Charges. About 10 Years ago, he had exposed the scams in the Vishwa Hindu Parishad. Today its the Congress and UPA Government.)

Also for another Interesting Scam - the "Surgery" scam - Please visit -

Man's uterus surgery nails U.P. health scam : North: India Today
Thanks,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-07-2011 at 03:03 AM
09-07-2011

: Bahrain
: 74
:
: 17 | 0.00 Per Day

He may not be taking bribes but he certainly supports the cause. watch this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCiwB8GfyaI
If he claims to be honest then he should have resigned long time back rather than claim coalition politics and other stupid excuses. Why has be not taken any action against Lalu or Maywati
09-07-2011

:

He may not be taking bribes but he certainly supports the cause. watch this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCiwB8GfyaI
If he claims to be honest then he should have resigned long time back rather than claim coalition politics and other stupid excuses. Why has be not taken any action against Lalu or Maywati

Woooooh !...............Explosive..........!!!
09-07-2011

: gzb
:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

our pm r corrupt nd allmembers of govt. are corrputedsonia gandhi is a black spot in our country kapil sibal ko to zinda rehne ka haq he nhi he
09-07-2011

:

kisi vorte kre hmm sb ke sb log corrupted hain ache logo ko to ya corrupt log tikne he nhi dete
09-07-2011

:

Woooooh !...............Explosive..........!!!
write u r right i agree
09-07-2011

:

The fact remains that every politician today is corrupt, but our police ( CBI ) are blind, why are they going after the politicians they will get nothing, catch his auditor all truth will come out
09-07-2011

:

Further to the video link I sent, I understand that CBI has said that there were no cash involvement in UNITECH - Surprised anyone?
09-08-2011

:

write u r right i agree

u r right i agree

You asked me to write that....I did....Now give me Full Marks..........

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-08-2011 at 04:06 AM
09-08-2011

:

The fact remains that every politician today is corrupt, but our police ( CBI ) are blind, why are they going after the politicians they will get nothing, catch his auditor all truth will come out

True............

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0