India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Nice analysis of Gujarat 11 years of Modi by Ashok Malik

sir,,,Swadeshi or videshi.....is not so important as of today.....what is more important is to know and learn about the cultures, .....

11-27-2012

: Nov 2012
: surat
: 41
:
: 11 | 0.00 Per Day

sir,,,Swadeshi or videshi.....is not so important as of today.....what is more important is to know and learn about the cultures, vedas, upnisads, ramayan, mahabharat and try to understand the deep meaning hidden...

english men have distorted the truth for their own benefits,,we inspite of being indian do not know the true colours and power of indian traditions and rituals....

all i want to say is right now we should use each and everything under our control and knowledge(videshi or swadeshi) to fight against corruption....and our foremost responsibility is to be with a party which can bring this change....i am very positive ..we can do it together.......
11-28-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Swadeshi"

sir,,,Swadeshi or videshi.....is not so important as of today.....what is more important is to know and learn about the cultures, vedas, upnisads, ramayan, mahabharat and try to understand the deep meaning hidden...

english men have distorted the truth for their own benefits,,we inspite of being indian do not know the true colours and power of indian traditions and rituals....

all i want to say is right now we should use each and everything under our control and knowledge(videshi or swadeshi) to fight against corruption....and our foremost responsibility is to be with a party which can bring this change....i am very positive ..we can do it together.......

"all i want to say is right now we should use each and everything under our control and knowledge(videshi or swadeshi) to fight against corruption....and our foremost responsibility is to be with a party which can bring this change....i am very positive ..we can do it together."
I have named above mentioned underlined words as 'Swadeshi'. In other words 'Swadeshi is a thinking that could make us to think according to the welfare of our country men only."
11-28-2012

: Nov 2012
: surat
: 41
:
: 11 | 0.00 Per Day

rightly said sir........but today our fighting tools should be more than swadeshi....we all are fighting for total Independence from evils in our own country.......may good god help us...
11-28-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"ability"

Gentle men ! "Use English tricks/cleverness according Indian view and welfare."

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0