India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Need Support to My Father against local corruption

Hi all My father working in Sultanganj Bhagalpur Bihar a sanskrit School and he did not receive his salary from .....

11-10-2014

: Nov 2014
: New Delhi
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Need Support to My Father against local corruption

Hi all My father working in Sultanganj Bhagalpur Bihar a sanskrit School and he did not receive his salary from last 5 years, he raised a case in Patna high court, he get Judgement from their in his fever, and as per judgement of Board/Court now he is become Supporting Headmaster in that school, but now condition is ex Headmaster when get this news that My father get judgement in his fever then he took leave from that school for a long time, now condition is on 4_Nov_2014 judgement done but till the time my father did not get his charge in that school, my father getting lot of problem in their life.

I m also sending you attached file for related this case request you to all please help him to get his salary and position please.

Note: If need any document related to this case please fell free to wrint:
itsmemanojbhardwaj@gmail.com

Regards,
manoj Bhardwaj
+91-7503985185
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Prabhat_Khabar_Nov_09.jpg (154.8 , 4 views)
11-16-2014

: May 2013
: Goregaon,Mumbai
: 56
:
: 68 | 0.02 Per Day

India is ranked 3rd corrupt country in the world , you should write a WRITTEN LETTER in Name of Shri Honourable Narendra Modi / or meet him for the same Then may be your Dad will get his requisite salary dues ... All the Best Vijaya Shanbhag vijaya2150@rediffmail.com
11-16-2014

: May 2013
: Goregaon,Mumbai
: 56
:
: 68 | 0.02 Per Day

Dear Manoj Bharadwaj
Our DESH Halat is very bad, There are many people and families suffering like you... You should take keen interest in Politics by knowing what these corrupt Politicians are doing and also see that you VOTE 100% Voting shall free this DESH of all crimes and corruption... Tell your friends also. I am in BJP
11-23-2014

: Nov 2014
: KAMRUP
: 31
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Smile Mehbubtech

Salary schedules for nonjudicial officers and employees allocated to salary grades; promulgation; placement thereon. (a) The chief administrator of the courts shall promulgate salary schedules for state-paid positions in the unified court system, allocated to salary grades, in accordance with law.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0