India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Muslims illiterate bear more children

Dear Friend, My sincere apology for using stupid words in my communication. I am out of country for more than .....

10-18-2012

: Oct 2012
: Perth, WA
: 52
:
: 59 | 0.01 Per Day

Dear Friend,

My sincere apology for using stupid words in my communication.

I am out of country for more than ten years travelled number of countries and now settled in Australia and i continuously follow the happening in my own home land India.

When i was young boy i was always surprised why we need police why do we need courts etc. with phase of time i realised that discipline can only bring by strict law and order, i meet one gentle man who worked in Saudia Arab for about 15 years, he says that he never locked his house their reason being law and order situation is very strict for thieves, can you imagine this situation in India ???

Recent news in Harayana kids are being raped and suggestions that reduce the age of marriage 16 years and 18 years for girls and boys respectively what a great idea.... Chines food Chawmin is main cause for this etc....

We can't change the situation unless LAW and order situation is improved, have we ever seen that any politican was convicted for crime whereas they are the most responsible person for all this.

When i was in colleage thanks to god that i choose chartered accountants programme rather than going for civil services where reservation is playing their role, DON'T YOU THINK RESERVATION MUST BE BASED UPON INCOME NOT RELIGION'' might be 50 years back particular cast was not doing well, some learned person said give them reservation for their political benefits , reservation should be treated as a help and must be given to only those who needed this, IAS ka beta IAS ban raha ha 40-50% marks laikar whereas general casts 75-80% holders are not being selected... all these situations just hearts me and make me feel what are we doing.

I SALUATE TO DEAR MR KEJRIWAL...... AN IAS OFFICER IS DOING THIS... MY BEST WISHES WILL REMAIN WITH HIM.

I am a short tempared person who believes that BHAGAT SINGH WAS RIGHT..... if we get cancer in body we have to loose that part at any cost....... we can't survive with impaired part which can cause death for full body.

Hum logo sai accha to SYRIANS HAI they r dying for their country... whereas UN is not doing much... anyway this is life.

Once again my sincere apology to all my mates for using wrong words at wrong platform.

Will catch up some time - Best regards
10-24-2012

: lucknow
:
: 38 | 0.01 Per Day
Muslim population growth in INDIA.

It is not illitteracy but a pre-planned consiperacy by muslims to increase their population in INDIA so that they can demand another country for themselves on pretext of being ill-treated.Govt.irrespective of relegion should pass a strict common law for all the citizens of INDIA that they will have only one spouse and maximum of 2 children.All fundamentel rights be curbed for those breaking the law.
10-24-2012

: Ralegaon Siddhi
: 39
:
: 41 | 0.01 Per Day

My dear friend - A changed mindset will be good for a secular and our democracy
10-25-2012

:

Good morning friends... i found this article quite interesting.

What i understand is somewhere we all are linked with religion.

I remember those days when i was working in Baku Azerbaijan, our branch manager was muslim, he had three kids and was expecting third one, we were quite friendly, i asked him what r u doing, education is so costly in that country how will u manage, he said we CAN'T THINK FOR FAMILY PLANNING ITS ALLAHS GIFT" i was quite shocked someone at that position is talking all this,, i don't want to write stupid words my friend RUCHI doesn't like.

So if someone had thoughts like this how can u change them only by imposing LAWS, as CHINA doing one child policy, can't we go for two child policy.

Just put in google, FERTILITY RATE COUNTRYWISE, India stands on 79th position with 2.58 children per woman. Top countries are sorry to say but unfortunately MUSLIM nations, if world can't stop the population, human being will commit more crime to survive, its human nature.

Just see India, our population was about 33 crores when we got independence now 110 Crore, its hard to accommodate so many people with same land size, will be further hard with phase of time.

I think its time to STERLISE HUMAN BEING AND as advised by my colleage, it must be mandatory maximum two child policy, lets demand from AKHILESH YADAV, HE STUDIED IN AUSTRALIA AND SAW THE LIFE THEIR.. Australia is about 3 times in size of India with population of about 2.5 crores,...... anyway so may thinks to write, but i am definately enjoying this website.

Have a great day!!
10-25-2012

: Ralegaon Siddhi
: 39
:
: 41 | 0.01 Per Day

Good morning friends... i found this article quite interesting.

What i understand is somewhere we all are linked with religion.

I remember those days when i was working in Baku Azerbaijan, our branch manager was muslim, he had three kids and was expecting third one, we were quite friendly, i asked him what r u doing, education is so costly in that country how will u manage, he said we CAN'T THINK FOR FAMILY PLANNING ITS ALLAHS GIFT" i was quite shocked someone at that position is talking all this,, i don't want to write stupid words my friend RUCHI doesn't like.

So if someone had thoughts like this how can u change them only by imposing LAWS, as CHINA doing one child policy, can't we go for two child policy.

Just put in google, FERTILITY RATE COUNTRYWISE, India stands on 79th position with 2.58 children per woman. Top countries are sorry to say but unfortunately MUSLIM nations, if world can't stop the population, human being will commit more crime to survive, its human nature.

Just see India, our population was about 33 crores when we got independence now 110 Crore, its hard to accommodate so many people with same land size, will be further hard with phase of time.

I think its time to STERLISE HUMAN BEING AND as advised by my colleage, it must be mandatory maximum two child policy, lets demand from AKHILESH YADAV, HE STUDIED IN AUSTRALIA AND SAW THE LIFE THEIR.. Australia is about 3 times in size of India with population of about 2.5 crores,...... anyway so may thinks to write, but i am definately enjoying this website.

Have a great day!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad to note of your mindset and thinking Hat ! If IAC site is to be used for expressing such derogratory comments and remarks it does speak volumes of the kind of overtones existing in the IAC and supporters mindset beginning with the self proclaimed Aam Admi leaders - with similar arrogance and without substance on the Big Picture other than Rhetorics and Innuendo !!!!

God Bless
10-25-2012

:
muslim population in india

I am sorry if my words have hurt your feelings.IAC platform is of course not for personal comments on each other but to share and contribute for better future of this country.I read somewhere that during Partition it was a most popular quote by some muslim leader"Hans ke liye hai Pakistan Ladke leinge Hindustan.I am sorry to say that Pakistanis feel and also propogate that since Kashmir has Muslims in majority hence it should become a part of Pakistan.Tommorrow when Muslims are in majority in other states and in India as a whole are we going to hand over our country to Muslims or merge with PAK and BANGLA-DESH and form UNITED STATES OF ISLAM?
10-25-2012

:
Muslims in India

In reply to my dear friend Rucil,I do appericiate her for being secular and democrat.In INDIA only MUSLIMS are SECULAR and rest are all communal.This I am not saying.This is the actual picture of our country projected by all GOVT's ruling till now.If Hindu talks of his religion he is communal same is with other religions living in INDIA.Since millions of times Muslims in India talk and propogate that their religion is not safe in INDIA,WHY?If IAC is fighting for a change in INDIA they will have to consider this problem alongwith other issues.You cannot make seperate laws for MUSLIMS in INDIA.They will have to follow laws of this land only.In 1947 they were hardly 5 crores and now more than 50 crores,a 10 fold increase.Steep rise calculations are simple.1-No family planning.2-FOUR living wives allowed.3-Divorce is simple.4-Converting Hindu Girls on pretext of marriage is very common feature.5-Bangla-Deshis in crores are scattered all over INDIA increasing population and creating problems.6-Millions of Pakistanis living in INDIA without documents.IAC cannot deny this fact.I always talk of STRONG GOVT.and not GOVT.which favours one and keep rest on their fate.If IAC has guts to form a strict GOVT.in INDIA I too would also like to be a part of this change and give all my energy and resources for this Country whom I call "HINDUSTAN"

Last edited by mukesh goel; 10-25-2012 at 03:28 PM
10-25-2012

: Meerut
: 44
:
: 11 | 0.00 Per Day
raambaan

Dear friends,

Having read Swaraj (by Arvind), I have started believing that Swaraj (Political Power Decentralization to Mohalla and Gram Sabha) is the ultimate solution to all sort of problems... Naxalism, Illiteracy, Poverty, Terrorism, etc. An account of a such a village was given in this book, where by luck, that village got a Sarpanch who followed gram sabha decisions only. To have an idea of it, kindly visit:
Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

P. S.
Being honest is not enough, but to follow gram/mohalla sabha decisions and not one's own whims n fancies, is rather more important, in order to arrive at a true democracy.
10-26-2012

:

Friends good morning,

Its very interesting to discuss all the thoughts of us, but i personally believe we should not address the issue to particular religion, i personally believe there are two types of human only GOOD and BAD, it could be either HINDU/MUSLIM/KRISHANS OR OTHERS.

We are fighting against the problems and issues not particular religion.

The valid point is India must take immediate action to control the population. most of the problems will sort out due to that, like Unemployment, poverty, accommodation etc....

Just have a look on the numbers- Wikipideia- we got only 2.5% of world land and 17.5% or world population this is really challenging.

Its something like in 1947 one person was living in one room now three persons sharing same room and in 2050 5 persons will share same room , toilet and kitchen.

KITANA LOG BHARANGA HUM LOG .... their should be a limit.

REMEMBER THOSE DAYS jab hamara parents na graduation kiya tha, they had beautiful picture with degree and black dress, can u think about this now, no because so many graduates now every years.

ITS TIME FOR IAC TO ACT, EVEN THEY SHOULD COLLECT THE FUNDS FROM DONATION AND HIRE THE GOOD PEOPLE ON WAGES, of course we need to run our family as well , we can't wholly dependent on charity... i am sure in next 3-5 years we can build team of people who are commited to country.

We all have different views and thoughts , its not a matter of hate.. Gandhi ji ko bhi Bhagat singh ji acchaha naha lagata thi, it doesn't mean he didn't do anything.

I am bhagat singh follower, WATT LAGA DENA KA, MARNA TO EK DIN SAB KO HA, HUM KUCH 20 YEARS PAHAALA MAR JAYANGA AUR KAYA...

ANYWAY enough for the day..

Enjoy the day and life

Best regards
manoj
10-26-2012

:
muslim populution in india

My dear Friend Manoj, I am not after any religion as such but what-ever I had discussed earlier was a fact.I know the need of the hour is to improve this country,but friend before repairing a shattered house you require to reconsider all aspects so that your house does not shatter again.If you are thinking of a better INDIA then all aspects are to be considered and Muslims in INDIA who are enjoying special status,should we again think of providing the same to them in our NEWLY BORN INDIA,the dream we are seeing and making efforts to.We cannot neglect the blunders neither we should repeat them.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0