India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Mr. Omar's wise & matured decision to ban the activist.

Friends, decision of debarring Arundhati Roy by the J & K CM to enter the valley during summer are quite .....

06-15-2011

: Apr 2011
: bhubaneswar
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Mr. Omar's wise & matured decision to ban the activist.

Friends, decision of debarring Arundhati Roy by the J & K CM to enter the valley during summer are quite inevitable what I think. Activist of any type is always welcome for the society. In this case J & K Mr. Omar has rightly raised the issue to come to valley in winter season. We all know that due to geographical position of J & K it does not permit the local administration to do the development work throughout the year. It is during the summer they speedy up the work. So if during this time activist will carry on their so called activity it definitely affect the harmony of the state as administration has to watch the activist’s activity and Law & Order has to be maintained. So Mr. Omar’s invitation to come in winter is a wise and mature decision.
In my view I support Mr. Omar decision that activist must not came as a summer vacation mood, they must plan it by taking consideration of area’s natural and geographical position not as per their own timing.
Bande Mataram.

Last edited by sritulu; 07-29-2011 at 10:36 AM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0