India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Lost faith in Vinod Mehta... tarnished Bajpayee image

Today, in TIMESNOW newshour debate... Vinod Mehta, OUTLOOK editor, alleged Bajpayee (PM in NDA govt. during 1998 to 2004) for .....

• 1 Rana

04-25-2012

: Aug 2011
: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day
Lost faith in Vinod Mehta... tarnished Bajpayee image

Today, in TIMESNOW newshour debate... Vinod Mehta, OUTLOOK editor, alleged Bajpayee (PM in NDA govt. during 1998 to 2004) for not doing anything of Bofors case since his friend Hinduja involvement was there. But the fact is that after he became PM in NDA govt. framed charge sheet and Hinduja name was there in the charge sheet... I lost faith today in Vinod Mehta for wrong allegation against Bajpayee and tarnish his name...
04-26-2012

: Aug 2011
: DELHI
:
: 129 | 0.03 Per Day

I also watch that coversatation/debate on TV and observe that there is a lobby of people in India which is totally immoral and irresponsible towards the shining India.Vinod Mehta is one of them and I fully condemn him for tarnishing the image of Mr.Atal Bihari Vajpayee.Atalji is a person in whom regime India took the real pace of development.If he will continue in power after 2004 this Boforos case,I am sure 100% the real culprits would be caught.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0