India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

INDIA - Whose DREAMLAND? Ours or theirs??

Another extract from my BLOG - Do Your Dreams WYSI-not-WYG anymore in INDIA... Hello friends, I feel, what we normally .....

08-17-2011

: Aug 2011
: DELHI
: 48
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
INDIA - Whose DREAMLAND? Ours or theirs??

Another extract from my BLOG - Do Your Dreams

WYSI-not-WYG anymore in INDIA...

Hello friends,

I feel, what we normally see is not what we get these days.
Then can we say, '
WYSIWYG' doesn't exist anymore?
In present context, my answer to this be - SURELY YES!!

To give you few pointers -

Indian
Economy is growing at rate faster than most of the world economies except two.
Top selected developed countries are already busy (and lot more will soon get busy) calculating their share of pie from the big cake going to be cut year-on-year.

Each Industry. Every Need.
Each State. Every Where.
Each One. Every Way.
You name it and they are almost there...

And, the fact is, we (including our govt.) are busy saving our hard earned cents. Not understanding that we are loosing huge bucks to earn one penny. We have become "Penny wise, Pound foolish"

But we think
that's our limit. Some think that's our destiny. Few others say that's how it is.
Fact is we have become a nation of more than 1 billion sleeping creatures.

Today, India need more of ANNA, Gandhi,
Bhagat Singh, and less of Sonia, Manmohan, Mittal, Ambani, Mallya...

Today we (as a country) are doing someone
Else's (other countries) dreams.
We need to dream for ourselves... for our Country. We then need to DO what 'WE INDIANS' DREAM... not what others dream.

(Mentioned view are my personal views. There is no negative intention towards any of the persons mentioned here. This blog is outcome of my right - 'Freedom of Speech' which my Constitution has given me)

JAI HIND!!
ANNA thanks for being with us 1+billion INDIANS...!

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0