India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

India Against Anarchy (Voice Against AAP)

Dear All Lot of us voted for AAP for a better govt. ruling in Delhi. But this face of current .....

• 1 akshatgupta

01-20-2014

: Jan 2014
: New Delhi
: 36
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Post India Against Anarchy (Voice Against AAP)

Dear All

Lot of us voted for AAP for a better govt. ruling in Delhi. But this face of current Delhi Govt is creationg a big non-sense in the lives of our people.
A racist minister, an anarchist leader, a leader motivating the crowd to join the non-governence, A Man who wants to disrupt Republic Day. Really!! What did we people create and I really regret this to take place. I really really urge all of you to please stand up against what we have created. I feel really ashamed that what did I vote Delhi into. I am against corruption but I am more against a group who wants to shake the Indian Constitution. The Law is for Us, Law is above all. We cannot be above the Law.
We need Govenrnance. They were agitators, they need to prove themselves as administrators and when they cannot prove it, I again request and urge the members of this community to please save Delhi from a Political crisis of Anarchy, if not Delhi please save our Consitution, please save our Republic Day!!
01-21-2014

: Aug 2011
: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day

yes you are right... you and others like you wake up is good sign... earlier even before result gave my view that if Delhi people give more seats to kid party AAP would be immaturity on the part of Delhi people... sorry to tell this but I am proving right...

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0